I have a last few quick questions??

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Starfixed

I have a last few quick questions??

Post by Starfixed » Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:06 pm

1) I have a sun line rising from the fate line. When it begins to rise, its very faded, but centimeter below the headline it's very visible and bold. It begins AND ends in a triangle, and theres a little star on the sun mount.

2) I have a star pentagram (without the circle) on my jupiter mount, and just a star with slashes on it as well. The star pentagram-like figure is located top right corner of the jupiter mount, just about close to the edge. And the other star mark is in the center.

3) Theres a line (may be a travel line) rising all the way to the head line, and theres a blue dot located around there as well. The blue dot is NOT on the headline, its around the mount of moon.

Any ideas?

sajtion

Post by sajtion » Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:35 am

very prosperous sign for you

Starfixed

meaning

Post by Starfixed » Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:26 pm

but .. do you know the meaning of them though?career wise perhaps?

sajtion

Post by sajtion » Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:25 am

when the sun line is rising from the fate line it increases the distinction of the person in career depending where it starts. if the branch is below the head line then it could happen under fourty years but if above head line later in life.

for second question read this thread

http://mysticboard.org/pa ... mount.html

your last question i am not sure but it could be something to do with anxiety, nervousness

apfelstrudel

Post by apfelstrudel » Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:07 am

it's difficult to say without palm prints, but it seems that around your twenties you will find success (not necessarily money: it depends what phalanx of your finger is dominant).  also, how does it "begin and end" in a triangle?  you mean, there is a triangle at the beginning of its rise and another one at the end?

it's much easier with a picture...

Return to “Palmistry”