crazy looking fate line o mine

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Krystofer

crazy looking fate line o mine

Post by Krystofer » Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:18 am

okay, it starts at the lower right base of the palm, running parallel to the life line until about half an inch up from the middle base of my palm. From there it bows out into a shape of a crescent moon.

One inch up is a large star, forming a triangle facing outwards from the life line. right above it, is a square or fish looking symbol, which branches off to the head line, but before doing so makes a three pronged trident latching onto the head line. It might be also worth mentioning that there's another triangle formed between the head and life line right as they split from the beginning, and one of the branches of the trident prong continues on to reach the love line. makes the letter M on my hand.

My digital camera is broken and I can't take a picture of it. I have been going nuts trying to find a guide on the internet that had anything somewhat similar to my fate line, but have had no luck for a very long time. PLEASE anyone with some help, would be appreciated.

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:41 am

Dear Krystofer,

Your description is so confusing that it is best you post the palm pictures to enable me to understand what you want to know.

Pravin Kumar
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Palmistry”