Finally met Mr. Pravin Kumar Ji

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

theguru

Finally met Mr. Pravin Kumar Ji

Post by theguru » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:57 am

Dear All,

Yesterday, I was finally able to meet Mr. Pravin Kumar in person and take his hours long consultation on Palmistry and his insights and views about palmistry and allied topics. He even helped me clear few doubts I have had since last few months.  I am sure that this will not be the only visit to Pravin Kumar Ji.

I have been following him since long but never knew that he just lived 10 mins away from my place, it was only after I wandered over to his website and got his address from there. It was overwhelming to meet Mr. Pravin Kumar Ji, he is a gentleman, down to earth and a very humble person, the moment you meet him, there is a positive aura all around you making you feel safe and confident. He also transmits a set of positive thoughts which is very essential in Palmistry as a guide to future.

The moment I called him he asked me to come over, it was a matter of 15 mins that I reached his work place. I thought that the meeting would not go beyond 30 mins or so, but when we did sit and discuss, he had so many things to share that we easily dicussed for few hours. He gave a detailed analysis on mine and my wife's hand. He also matched our hands with lot of logic and subject understanding.

Pravin Kumar Ji also made me feel special when he gave me something which was very close and personal to him, I am sure I will preserve it and worship it in times to come.

I would highly recommend Mr. Pravin Kumar if you are seeking consultation.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:22 am

Yep, Even I have met Mr. Pravin and he is a wonderful person :)

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:16 pm

Thanks The Guru and Swetha. Your appreciation and praise brings lots of happiness to me and indeed inspires me to do still better and better.

Once I asked my Sadguru Pujya Baba Kashivishwanathji: Why did you heal and cure people with so many uncurable diseases like Cancer, Kidney failure, bringing them out of Coma and even at times giving life to the Dead and this is what HE had to say:

Beta Mujhe Anand Milta Hai.

Son I get lots of Happiness.

This happiness cannot be measured and every one lives for that. Appreciation, Respect and Happiness. So give to all those who deserve so that others are also inspired.

God Bless You All.

Pravin Kumar
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:12 pm

Hi Pravinji,

Yes! I do recall the positive Aura about you when we met in 2007. I really felt inspired!!

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:40 am

Rishiji,

Thanks for your comments. You know how we met. I came all the way to Kolkatta to meet you because there was something in you that pulled me towards you and also Swethaji.

Pravin Kumar
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Palmistry”