Transverse lines on Saturn Mount?

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Libreo

Transverse lines on Saturn Mount?

Post by Libreo » Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 pm

I have three lines across my Saturn mount, not touching any of the major lines (fate line, heart). They just look like three scratches across the mount. I think I can conjure up a picture if needed  :)

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:43 am

Please post the pictures of the respective palm. It looks like either a Girdle of Venus or Ring of Saturn. Other reading could be it dissects the affections below the Saturn Mount thus dissecting the qualities of Mount of Saturn. Mount of Saturn among many things represent Wisdom and is the balance wheel of the palm being the longest finger and in the centre. It is like the Centre of Gravity and keeps a person perfectly balanced. So if this is disturbed by such lines then you can imagine what will happen to that person.

Pravin Kumar
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:18 pm

Pravin Kumar wrote:Please post the pictures of the respective palm. It looks like either a Girdle of Venus or Ring of Saturn. Other reading could be it dissects the affections below the Saturn Mount thus dissecting the qualities of Mount of Saturn. Mount of Saturn among many things represent Wisdom and is the balance wheel of the palm being the longest finger and in the centre. It is like the Centre of Gravity and keeps a person perfectly balanced. So if this is disturbed by such lines then you can imagine what will happen to that person.

Pravin Kumar
A wonderful reply about the Saturn mount; as always!

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Return to “Palmistry”