Would this be considered a star?

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Libreo

Would this be considered a star?

Post by Libreo » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:05 pm

Would you consider it a star or just a cross at the end of the Sun line? I have this except it has a horizontal line on the right, then various faint lines that touch the line too. Looking at it, it does look like a star, especially with the other lines (though there's not a certain horizontal line that goes straight across it).
Attachments
314.psd.jpg
314.psd.jpg (31.14 KiB) Viewed 6274 times

Libreo

Post by Libreo » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:20 pm

Thought I'd try and show you what my star looks like by adding a few lines onto the picture. As you can see, there's just the one horizontal line that doesn't go all the way across. Does it count as a star?
Attachments
314.psd.jpg
314.psd.jpg (29.83 KiB) Viewed 6269 times

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:36 am

The first image is not a star because Sun Line is involved in it. Second image is more like a star because 3 lines meet at a point and Sun Line has not been taken into consideration. It also looks a disturbed trident. But if it is a Star of a Trident then it has to have a counter effect somewhere else.

Pravin Kumar
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Libreo

Post by Libreo » Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:26 pm

Pravin Kumar wrote:The first image is not a star because Sun Line is involved in it. Second image is more like a star because 3 lines meet at a point and Sun Line has not been taken into consideration. It also looks a disturbed trident. But if it is a Star of a Trident then it has to have a counter effect somewhere else.

Pravin Kumar
It's complicated to describe. It has the star at the end (on the apollo mount), but the sun line continues a little longer and meets the crease at the beginning of the third finger. Before it touches the crease, it divides into three lines and becomes a trident, all three of those lines meet the crease of the third finger. I'll send another comment containing the illustration, of which I've added the trident at the end. (At least, I think its a trident).

Also, when I look at it from the side (trying to imagine the sun line not being there) then it does look like a star.

It also has a square and a triangle next to it (sort of attached to it) I don't know if that makes any difference?
Last edited by Libreo on Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Libreo

Post by Libreo » Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:26 pm

Here it is:
Attachments
314.psd.jpg
314.psd.jpg (29.76 KiB) Viewed 6181 times

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:37 am

Please post palm prints.

Prvin Kumar
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

harshitha

Not sure if a island or a branch

Post by harshitha » Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:59 pm

I have a long straight fate line, but there's a thinner line which branches out from the fate line and joins it a long time later. There's also a star inside the area that is formed between fate line and the branched line. What does it mean?
H.S.

Return to “Palmistry”