PREDICTION OF USA PRESIDENT THROUGH PALM'S PRINTS INTERPRETATION

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Pravin Kumar

PREDICTION OF USA PRESIDENT THROUGH PALM'S PRINTS INTERPRETATION

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:31 pm

Dear Friends,

Made this prediction of who will be the next President of USA a few days back:

Re: US Presidential hands: Mitt Romney vs. Barack Obama!

Post  pravin kumar on Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:18 am
Dear Martijn,

Both have a long mercury finger, both have long apollo finger, both have short Jupitor Finger but the advantage Barrack Obama has over MR is longer Thumb which is very very important. One lady had a long thumb in her palm (I know her personally). I checked up its meaning which said: Wisdom of forefathers or some such thing. She has knowledge of things and interest in so many subjects and then master them and retain them in her memory. Secondly I am only comparing the right palms of both persons as Obama's left palm print is not there. There is a continuous Line of Fate coming from Mount of Moon and Barrack Obama's own fate line merges into it but at the time of merging his fate line becomes dim. Meaning his wife should greatly inspire him all his life and she must be the strongest force behind his success.

If we compare the heart line of both then again BO has a better one with the starting point from between the Saturn and Index Finger whereas in MR case it is starting from the edge of Jupitor Finger. Here BO scores over MR. At 39/40 BO has a line drooping downwards from the heart line and cutting the fate line. Did he lose someone in his family then or was it some other emotional problem in his life. I am sure he must have crossed this age. So there is no further setback in his life after that. His life line is much better than MR. It is deep and as if cut in the palm. He has a double life line which is one of the best indications in anyone's palm. Blessed by HIM. It is an indication of Good Karmas in previous life and hence he has been blessed with that mark.

I cannot understand why they both have shorter Jupitor Finger comparatively to the Ring Finger. Better to have it the other way round. There is again another small minus point in BO's palm. He has an independent head line a little further away from the Life line whereas MR has the head line attached to the life line which I think is a more positive indication.

I would therefore predict BO's victory whether he wins by a narrow margin or bigger margin I cannot say. I have just seen his left palm and I would still say he will win the elections. Let us see.

Pravin Kumar

Re: US Presidential hands: Mitt Romney vs. Barack Obama!

Post  pravin kumar Today at 11:41 am
I had said his wife's influence will be instrumental in his victory:

This picture of United States Barack Obama [ Images ] hugging his wife Michelle has become the most re-tweeted post ever.

This shot is not actually a reaction to Wednesday's win. But it was posted on Obama's official Twitter account along with the message of "Four more years" after the won the presidential race.

The tweet was retweeted over 4,30,000 times, and favourited over 1,40,000 times when we last checked.

Obama's tweet has overtaken the retweet record held previously by singer Justin Bieber, whose tweet about the passing of a young fan who died of brain cancer was retweeted over 223,000 times.

Pravin Kumar

ionezation

Post by ionezation » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:48 pm

I heard if the ring finger is longer then Jupiter then it is automatic recognization and attraction ... Sucess comes with little effort ... all they have to do is work very little harder then other to reach the top ! As obama outrun the MR, so its may be a constellation issue ! as far as i think .... well nice post parvin !
I wanna be a Palmist Astrologist and Numerologist ... just need your help to help you !

biltu

Post by biltu » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:29 pm

ImageImage

Barack Obama

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:11 am

Thanks Bittu for those clear prints. I did not have the left palm prints so clear to predict but yes right palm print was quite good. I gave this reading on http://www.modernhandreadingforum.com/t ... rack-obama

Pravin Kumar

biltu

Post by biltu » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:09 pm

^^^ It's my pleaser Pravin Kumar jii  :)

You guys are prove that how much certain truth is the palm reading. All prediction were correct.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:08 pm

RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:44 pm

Hi,

In the above thread I had mentioned:=

RishiRahul on Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:17 am

Hi,
Obama-s palm shape has got self confidence, added with the self confidence (separated head and life line); the head line bending healthily shows good imagination supported by the care for detail by the long fingers.

More so, the wonderful thumb, backed the fingers somewhat inclined towards the 'straight' finger of mercury.
His palm has the charm to attract the masses..

Obama's palm is just brilliant and has a magical quality; a flag involving the Sun line; an 'yava' the ages 46 to 54.
Additionally it is a 'doer's' palm as compared to Mitt's, and such palm as Obama's palm deals with good vision for the future.

Around mid April 2012 the picture will become clearer as Mitt Romney might have to make some amendments to his present campaigning.
Obama's palm shows a better rise to power at age 51.75 approx.

Now going to astrology, a bit, the transit saturn shows that there would be some changes in working procedure, more practical,since the one adopted since 2009; and he would be able to some idealistic dreams for the U.S.

This policy planned in this year (2012) would lead to implementation around Mid 2013.

What else to say about the 2012 U.S. elections.

RishiRahul

O'Bama won the elections as we all know.

While perusing this thread again, at my free time today, I noticed mention of 'implementation in June 2013.
I was surprised to note that on 13 June 2013  President Obama began to consider expanding the United States' assistance to Syrian rebels beyond previous non-military levels.
http://www.neontommy.com/news/2013/08/t ... orts-syria

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-22900710

Food for thought..... Astro Palmistically & 'otherwise too..................!

RishiRahul

Return to “Palmistry”