Can our lines change?

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Powerade

Can our lines change?

Post by Powerade » Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:54 am

Can our lines change?
has there ever been documented evidence to the changing of palm lines?
I'm not talking about really minor changes, I'm talking about HUGE changes.
an example would be if a person has a terrible looking heartline, life line, or headline- would it be possible for these main lines to change dramatically?

paddyiyer

Post by paddyiyer » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:28 pm

I think minor changes are possible,  but major changes seems not possible. The lines represent our character, thought process and life style. Does it change to a huge extent? I guess no! It might manifest or transform to a different way. This I guess should be the case for lines too, as they represent our lives.

Would like to hear some experts.

Thanks
Paddy

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:32 pm

paddyiyer wrote:I think minor changes are possible,  but major changes seems not possible. The lines represent our character, thought process and life style. Does it change to a huge extent? I guess no! It might manifest or transform to a different way. This I guess should be the case for lines too, as they represent our lives.

Thanks
Paddy

As per my experience, the quality of the major lines may change, but not the final course/s, or main direction.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Sir Mullich Vn

Post by Sir Mullich Vn » Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:56 pm

In Vietnam the young people are getting worse. They prefer doing nothing, just sit around and " nói phét" or "chém gió", litterally translated as "strike the wind", which means boasting too much. If only they look at their own hand palms, and know their fates, and respect each other. There are many reasons why foreign tourists come to Vietnam and most do not return, one of them is lack of politeness.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:11 pm

Sir Mullich Vn wrote:In Vietnam the young people are getting worse. They prefer doing nothing, just sit around and " nói phét" or "chém gió", litterally translated as "strike the wind", which means boasting too much. If only they look at their own hand palms, and know their fates, and respect each other. There are many reasons why foreign tourists come to Vietnam and most do not return, one of them is lack of politeness.
Interesting observation! I have never been to your country but know and have interacted with many individuals from there (immigrants) and all of them impressed me as being extremely down-to-earth, polite, very hard working and kind people. They are all 35 yrs old and older. Maybe it is a 'generational' thing...?

Definitely a sampling-bias is possible given that my observation has a N less than 20. :smt017
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Talia

Post by Talia » Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:27 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
paddyiyer wrote:I think minor changes are possible,  but major changes seems not possible. The lines represent our character, thought process and life style. Does it change to a huge extent? I guess no! It might manifest or transform to a different way. This I guess should be the case for lines too, as they represent our lives.

Thanks
Paddy

As per my experience, the quality of the major lines may change, but not the final course/s, or main direction.

RishiRahul
I found that interesting I have seen not only the quality but new lines appear, not age lines either, well some are obviously lines because of age. Chains and branches so I wonder, perhaps the lines on the dominant hand are not so fixed but mutable instead?
I like to believe that we can make changes, and if we know what the map is then we can make course corrections as well :)

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:42 pm

In our 'lean' college days, some fellow students were great believers in Free Wills (Wills was a popular cigarette in India)

[CAUTION: Cigarette smoking is injurious to health (and with high govt taxes now a days, also injurious to wealth)!]
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Talia

Post by Talia » Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:13 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:In our 'lean' college days, some fellow students were great believers in Free Wills (Wills was a popular cigarette in India)

[CAUTION: Cigarette smoking is injurious to health (and with high govt taxes now a days, also injurious to wealth)!]
OMG they really chose that name to appeal to the masses!  I only found out today that in the UK a pack of 20 cost £10.00!!!  how can anyone afford that kind of habit? What am I missing, is it in your palm? Let me look? I need more  compassionate palms that the owner is sentient lol :)

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:52 pm

Talia wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:In our 'lean' college days, some fellow students were great believers in Free Wills (Wills was a popular cigarette in India)

OMG they really chose that name to appeal to the masses!  I only found out today that in the UK a pack of 20 cost £10.00!!!  how can anyone afford that kind of habit? What am I missing, is it in your palm? Let me look? I need more  compassionate palms that the owner is sentient lol :)
My palm, dear friend, cannot possibly be the 'akashic record' of smokers worldwide, let alone the universe and now QPs tell us that we all dwell in a Multiverse! That would cause too much oracle-stress? <LOL>

Assuming that E.T.s smoke...? They sound very human-like as per the accounts from those who have had encounters...?  :smt017

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:03 am

Talia wrote:

Where there is a Will(s), there is a hacking cough...?
WHERE THERE IS WILLs, THERE IS A malfunctioning airWAY?

OOPS! <putting back on, Serious Oracle-ish Airs...!>  :smt004

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:20 am

Seriously, though. ribbed nails (longitudinal tracks) on nails (often nails are convex) are associated with pulmonary (lung, respiratory) disorders
Concave nails are associated with blood disorders, particularly anaemia.
Nails tend to turn pale, even yellow when liver is not functioning right or when jaundice strikes
If the nails on jupiter and saturn fingers are yellow, while the rest are not, chances are high that the client is a smoker. Generally also indicates the dominant hand.
If the nail has a deep groove running across, it indicates a stressful period in recent past (0-6 &nbsp;months in the hand, could be upto 2 years if the greater toe (most palmists generally avoid looking at the toe or sole (more interested in looking at the soul?)

Indian physiognomy (part of samudrik) includes marks on the sole. A whorl indicating regal and globe trotting tendencies, a fish or flag indicating..., etc.

Why do I even bother...?

Sorry!!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:27 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:Seriously, though. ribbed nails (longitudinal tracks) on nails (often nails are convex) are associated with pulmonary (lung, respiratory) disorders
Nails tend to turn pale, even yellow when liver is not functioning right or when jaundice strikes
If the nails on jupiter and saturn fingers are yellow, while the rest are not, chances are high that the client is a smoker. Generally also indicates the dominant hand.
If the nail has a deep groove running across, it indicates a stressful period in recent past (0-6  months in the hand, could be upto 2 years if the greater toe (most palmists generally avoid looking at the toe or sole (more interested in looking at the soul?)

Indian physiognomy (part of samudrik) includes marks on the sole. A whorl indicating regal and globe trotting tendencies, a fish or flag indicating..., etc.

Why do I even bother...?

Sorry!!
Actually, this relates to another thread as well...!
viewtopic.php?t=85400

As usual, interested parties and 'interests' went AWOL...? :-(

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desertion

:smt010 &nbsp;:smt010 &nbsp;:smt010
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:34 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:Seriously, though. ribbed nails (longitudinal tracks) on nails (often nails are convex) are associated with pulmonary (lung, respiratory) disorders
If the nail has a deep groove running across, it indicates a stressful period in recent past (0-6  months in the hand, could be upto 2 years if the greater toe (most palmists generally avoid looking at the toe or sole (more interested in looking at the soul?)

Why do I even bother...?

Sorry!!

Dear Dada,

Hope you are good; as usual!

If the nail has a deep groove running across, it indicates a stressful period in recent past (0-6 &nbsp;months in the hand, could be upto 2 years if the greater toe (most palmists generally avoid looking at the toe or sole (more interested in looking at the soul?)....... is really interesting.

As I remember looking at such deep groove in 2 brothers once, wondering what it may mean.
And yes, you are abs correct regarding the stressful past (rather immediate past) and present.

Thank you for bringing to light a part of palmistry I couldnt understand.

Cigarette smoking is certainly injurious to health :smt002

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:37 am

Talia wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

Thanks
Paddy

RishiRahul
I found that interesting I have seen not only the quality but new lines appear, not age lines either, well some are obviously lines because of age. Chains and branches so I wonder, perhaps the lines on the dominant hand are not so fixed but mutable instead?
I like to believe that we can make changes, and if we know what the map is then we can make course corrections as well :)

Yes Talia,

For the major lines, &nbsp;it is rare to find that the major course has changed; but the minor lines emerging from it may change.

Its like this: the tributaries from the sea may begin to run here and there...

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:21 am

Lines do change. Major lines get repaired if faulty and vice versa. Assuming you are a Chain Smoker smoking 50 cigarettes daily, can you stop it? If so then the lines will also change accordingly. Major change in your life will be recorded in your palm. The direction of the main lines remains the same -- fate line as to go in the direction of Saturn Finger, sun line has to go towards the Ring Finger, Line of Health/Mercury has to go in the direction of smallest finger and so forth.

Since a person rarely changes drastically the lines in the palm will not change drastically.

P.K.

Rohiniranjanji very good and correct comments on Palmistry.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Palmistry”