Can our lines change?

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Sir Mullich Vn

Post by Sir Mullich Vn » Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:06 pm

Hello,

I think in this room of Palmistry everyone has known about the book The Practice of Palmistry for Professional Studies, Harvard College Library. So Palmistry has a great rate of accuracy. Looking into my hand the Marriage line is so high therefore let us wait. Sometimes in the future I may post all coincidences in relation to me and a girl (named Nguyễn) from HT Province of Vietnam.

In here I just tell you very briefly about 2 conincidences of some people near my house:

Some meters to the left: a man named Dũng (father: Thắng, mother: Hòa). More than 20 years ago without prior appointment once I and my family saw him and his younger sister and his parents boarding on the same train carriage on half way from Thái Nguyên to Hà Nội. And we talked to each other joyously!

Some meters to the right: 2 police men, nearly 30 years ago, were allotted some land to build houses, just like mine (exactly allotted to my father). One named Nguyện (very rare), the other named Dzung (now he is dead already). They were both policemen, their houses are next to each other. And in my street of NQD, it is very likely that among the people who were alloted land to build houses, only 2 of them are policemen.

Let's look at the 3 guys mentioned above, and also the name of the girl.

OK, there are a lot of other coincidences.

Let's repeat, my Marriage line in my hand is high, and the Heart Line somewhere is broken. Therefore let us wait. And in waiting time let us enjoy some Celtic music, very nice! And the pictures, exceptionally enchanting! I love this kind of music ever since I began to play Heroes of Might and Magic, and the music of the Rampart Town is awesome!

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Why.....?

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:46 pm

One named Nguyện (very rare)
Isn't Nguyen the Vietnamese equivalent of the name Smith in English?

In other words isn't it one of the most common names to be found among the Vietnamese population?

Therefore any suggestion that this common name appearing repeatedly might have a special meaning with regard to your chances of marrying (and having the right to marry) her, seems to me to be straining your theory's credibility.

Other than your reference to The Practice of Palmistry for Professional Studies and the state of your marriage and heart lines, I really do not understand why this posting is relevant to this board, and specifically to this thread.

What has this to do with the subject heading of this thread which is "Can our lines change?"

It appears on the surface that you are asking our palmistry readers to confirm your own theories about this series of people and events being more than coincidences, in order to support your belief that you will eventually marry this young woman, when the time is fortuitously right for this to happen (was this marriage prearranged?).

Could you please explain in your response what the underlying purpose of this very personal analysis is in furthering other members knowledge and the practical application of the principles of palmistry in everyday life?

I have removed her family name from your posting, for security reasons.

Thanks,

Brian  :smt017

Renate

Re: mayor lines change

Post by Renate » Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:46 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:32 pm
paddyiyer wrote:I think minor changes are possible,  but major changes seems not possible. The lines represent our character, thought process and life style. Does it change to a huge extent? I guess no! It might manifest or transform to a different way. This I guess should be the case for lines too, as they represent our lives.

Would like to hear some experts.

Thanks
Paddy

As per my experience, the quality of the major lines may change, but not the final course/s, or main direction.

RishiRahul

Hi :)
was just wondering around, curious about palmistry an numerology and found this post!
I always wondered what it means but my hands are totally diferent in heart and mind line, as well as destiny.
in fact, the first impression in the passive hand is chaotic while it seems clearer in the active hand.

i got the strong feeling small changes in lines is what we can do consciously, mayor changes could be influenced by grace or something we´re not that much in control of.

i wonder if there is a palmistry tradition which focuses on these spiritual or evolutionary elements?
:) whow, thats a really exciting issue!

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:22 pm

Renate wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:46 pm
RishiRahul wrote:
paddyiyer wrote:I think minor changes are possible,  but major changes seems not possible. The lines represent our character, thought process and life style. Does it change to a huge extent? I guess no! It might manifest or transform to a different way. This I guess should be the case for lines too, as they represent our lives.

Would like to hear some experts.

Thanks
Paddy

As per my experience, the quality of the major lines may change, but not the final course/s, or main direction.

RishiRahul

was just wondering around, curious about palmistry an numerology and found this post!
I always wondered what it means but my hands are totally diferent in heart and mind line, as well as destiny.
in fact, the first impression in the passive hand is chaotic while it seems clearer in the active hand.

i got the strong feeling small changes in lines is what we can do consciously, mayor changes could be influenced by grace or something we´re not that much in control of.

i wonder if there is a palmistry tradition which focuses on these spiritual or evolutionary elements?

While its positive for the active hand to improved than the active; but one should comprehend that its difficult for everything in one hand to be better than the other.
Analysis is a fine, intricate thing.

Yes, for the tradition

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Renate

Post by Renate » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:41 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:22 pm
Renate wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

RishiRahul

While its positive for the active hand to improved than the active; but one should comprehend that its difficult for everything in one hand to be better than the other.

Yes, for the tradition

RishiRahul

Dear RishiRahul

Thank you for this very quick reply!!
But now i´m really confused and i probably will ask for a reading in another forum.
but meanwhile:
how does a mayor diference between both palms would affectthe person
and on which level of his experience?
and what is the name of this tradition?

I hope my cuestions are not too curious, but i´d apreciate very much knowing a bit more :D
:smt039 Renate :smt024

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:07 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Renate wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

RishiRahul

in life one changes certain things for the better, while a few others suffer.

Yes, for the tradition

RishiRahul
While its positive for the active hand to improved than the passive hand; but one should comprehend that its difficult for everything in one hand to be better than the other.

No particular tradition as such, but methods exist by which spirituality can be predicted.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Renate

Post by Renate » Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:14 am

RishiRahul wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:07 pm
RishiRahul wrote:
Renate wrote:

in life one changes certain things for the better, while a few others suffer.

Yes, for the tradition

RishiRahul
While its positive for the active hand to improved than the passive hand; but one should comprehend that its difficult for everything in one hand to be better than the other.

No particular tradition as such, but methods exist by which spirituality can be predicted.

RishiRahul

:smt039 Thanks!

Return to “Palmistry”