Big doubt

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Manuelsantos

Big doubt

Post by Manuelsantos » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:31 pm

Hello everyone...i have a big doubt..i started weighlifting over a year ago and this has caused blisters in my palms justbelow the fingers(in the mounts)...these blisters cover somelines in the mount..my doubt is,will the presence of thes blisters alter my palmistry reading..any help would be greatly appreciated.. :)

bssrinivasan

your query

Post by bssrinivasan » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:39 am

hi,
blisters will not alter your reading.change in thinking will alter your lines and will change your reading and destiny.

srinivasan

stalin.v

Post by stalin.v » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:45 pm

Hi,

This is a contraversial topic and this need a bit of experience to answer. Philosophically speaking every little physical change bring alternation in mind and soul. That is why we follow palmistry. we see the lines in hand (physical) and predict his/her future. Usually hard palm texture bring animal instinct to man. Eg: Elementary hand.

In some cases , i have observed that physical hurt either in body or in palm forewarns somesort of things. Injury to ankles may forewarn betrayal by friends/anyone. Injury to anyfinger foretell that deliberation of such planet in the chat. Hardness of mount due to physical exercise may foretell that that ruling deity will be more or less losses its power for a period of time . Subsequently , foretells bad things in life.

I have noticed that some traditional palmist tend to neglect/avoid such physical hurts in hand. but, To know the fact , accurate observation is required for some years. It is destiny that make us injure physically (to some peoples). The scar of the injury further foretells his/her destiny.

In astrology, pushya individuals said to be have scar mark in head as one of the identity feature. What is the relation between scar and star constellation? This is where destiny and spirituality show it's thousand fold intelligence which is difficult to identify by humans.

This is contraversial subject. I have never read about it anywhere. All the above mentioned points are just observed by me over a period of time.

Regards,
stalin.v

Return to “Palmistry”