Fish sign in Jennifer lopez's hand

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

stalin.v

Fish sign in Jennifer lopez's hand

Post by stalin.v » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:17 pm

1. This was identified and posted by me in another forum (different user name)

2. some says that fish sign is rare and found one in million. It is very wrong idea. Some say that fish sign can be located only above the wrist where life/fate line located. Yes, This is unique place of fish. but it can be present anywhere in palm. It can be even present in female genitalia as well. It is said to be that girls who are under Uthradam star constellation will have fish mark on genitals. (Refer indian palmistry 1895 written by j.b dale and A.V.K.ayer's book to know the various location of fish mark in palm.)

3.In jennifer lopez's case, fish head is facing sun finger + fish located in sun mount .. Excellent location for wealth and fame (may be self made wealth and fame at this location). (right hand should be read for males and left for females - it is applicable to moleoscopy , nadi astrology and many other divinations) (mole on right side benefits male and left benefit female). she has this sign in her right hand. so, it shows her partner's wealth and fame. I dont know who is he? I mention it here because it is important traditional and scientifical rule in palmistry.

4. you can see fish sign in king jong il's palm on his life line around 50years of age. At that time he became king/single ruler of country (korea). This fish was different - like of clear pencil drawing with tail
Attachments
jennifer lop.jpg
jennifer lop.jpg (407.12 KiB) Viewed 40432 times
Last edited by stalin.v on Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Fish sign in Jennifer lopez's hand

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:00 pm

stalin.v wrote:1. This was identified and posted by me in another forum (different user name)

2. some says that fish sign is rare and found one in million. It is very wrong idea. Some say that fish sign can be located only above the wrist where life/fate line located. Yes, This is unique place of fish. but it can be present anywhere in palm. It can be even present in female genitalia as well. It is said to be that girls who are under poorattathi star constellation will have fish mark on genitals. (Refer indian palmistry 1895 written by j.b dale and A.V.K.ayer's book to know the various location of fish mark in palm.)

3.In jennifer lopez's case, fish head is facing sun finger + fish located in sun mount .. Excellent location for wealth and fame (may be self made wealth and fame at this location). (right hand should be read for males and left for females - it is applicable to moleoscopy , nadi astrology and many other divinations) (mole on right side benefits male and left benefit female). she has this sign in her right hand. so, it shows her partner's wealth and fame. I dont know who is he? I mention it here because it is important traditional and scientifical rule in palmistry.

4. you can see fish sign in king jong il's palm on his life line around 50years of age. At that time he became king/single ruler of country (korea). This fish was different - like of clear pencil drawing with tail

Hi,

A fish sign is actually not a rare sign.

Though the ideal place for the sign is between the life line & the mount of moon, at the lower part of the hand.

Reason being that it is the mount of Ketu. The westerns call it the mount; of neptune, I think.

The fish sign along with other things signify a strong level of spiritual wealth, & ketu signifies spirituality.

Your comments please.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

stalin.v

Post by stalin.v » Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:18 pm

Fish sign indicates wealth/ Travelling abroad / Many children / spirituality

Ketu god has been illustrated below to represent the relation between fish and ketu
Attachments
44297e94.gif
Ketu god
44297e94.gif (300.92 KiB) Viewed 40383 times

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:33 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
stalin.v wrote:1. This was identified and posted by me in another forum (different user name)

2. some says that fish sign is rare and found one in million. It is very wrong idea. Some say that fish sign can be located only above the wrist where life/fate line located. Yes, This is unique place of fish. but it can be present anywhere in palm. It can be even present in female genitalia as well. It is said to be that girls who are under poorattathi star constellation will have fish mark on genitals. (Refer indian palmistry 1895 written by j.b dale and A.V.K.ayer's book to know the various location of fish mark in palm.)

Hi,

A fish sign is actually not a rare sign.

Though the ideal place for the sign is between the life line & the mount of moon, at the lower part of the hand.

Reason being that it is the mount of Ketu. The westerns call it the mount; of neptune, I think.

The fish sign along with other things signify a strong level of spiritual wealth, & ketu signifies spirituality.

Your comments please.

RishiRahul

stalin.v wrote:Fish sign indicates wealth/ Travelling abroad / Many children / spirituality

Ketu god has been illustrated below to represent the relation between fish and ketu

Hi,

So it is agreed that the fish's home zone is ketu area in the palm.

Ketu is headless; but the pic shows 2 heads.
Wonder why?

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Return to “Palmistry”