Bow sign in 3 national leaders hand. 2 indian president + one british queen have!

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

stalin.v

Bow sign in 3 national leaders hand. 2 indian president + one british queen have!

Post by stalin.v » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:47 pm

This is the hand of indian president pranap mukerji. here you can see the bow sign. This bow sign is same way present in 2 other person ( which i have seen some years back) Former president pradeepa patel and one british queen ( i forgot the name). If anyone find their hand picture, please post it here. Bow is the sign of King's authority. Thus, This sign found in the some president's hand. however, pranap mukerji has crooked mercury finger . This shows that his political corruptions. This crooked little finger also found in cricket player Azaruddin who was well known for match fixing and corruption.

If any palmistry enthusiast post pradeepa patel or/and the british queen hand here, it will be of great help for confirmation. I have seen those pictures in net some years back. So, anybody?

note: When i posted it in another forum with another id, praveen kumar has mentioned that he has this sign and seen it in others hand as well. so , if he provide the picture of his own hand or from his collection, it will be helpful for verification! Thanks!
Attachments
pranap mukarjee.jpg
pranap mukarjee.jpg (114.29 KiB) Viewed 6275 times

udit

Post by udit » Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:35 pm

i could see a STORE-ROOM formation on SUN
and SWASTIK @the location of mistique-cross, in quadrangle below sat

but
as far as bow sign is concerned i read that it shall be formed by
   life-line+luck-line (starting from life-line)+head-line  (drooping  to moon)

is it formed the way you have shown here (you already have established your rare-skill of identifying such signs, i perhaps shouldn NOT have raised my doubts, but i thought better to  express it to you)

regards

stalin.v

Post by stalin.v » Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:06 pm

wow udit!

I agree with swastik sign. It is very well located in his middle of the palm. I have not heard about store room sign. yes but there may be a pictorial sign there too. Please explain it if you have any detail about it!

I would like to know that which book you're refering for bow sign. Regarding bow and arrow sign, it is not a rule that both should be present together. May be in rare cases , both can be found together. some people says that this bow formation is common. but that is just argumentative, egoistical, and evidentless claim. I am being a part of palmistry forum for several years. so, i can well say about it. I like your point when You relate the influence line with arrow sign (In my opinion it is only acceptable if bow sign is present in the same hand)

Excellent observation uditji! :-)

Return to “Palmistry”