INTERESTING HAND....BUT NEED HELP

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Q_Q

INTERESTING HAND....BUT NEED HELP

Post by Q_Q » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:21 pm

Can someone please help me analyze my hands? I have a parallel, broken life line in my right (dominant) hand.....what does this mean? Also I am 20 years old and am female if that helps anyone out. I posted pictures of my hands before but I still need someone to help me out. My life line stresses me out.
Attachments
left hand.jpg
LEFT HAND
left hand.jpg (319.65 KiB) Viewed 4792 times
right hand.jpg
RIGHT HAND
right hand.jpg (326.61 KiB) Viewed 4792 times

stalin.v

Post by stalin.v » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:33 pm

You must not or need not worry for this since female's left hand should be read in palmistry. Tragically, due to the writtings of some amatuer western palmist, peoples read the right hand for both sex. It is fatally wrong as concerned by traditional palmistry. Even left side mole in female's body benefits and produce prosperous result. It is reverse to males in moleoscopy.

Very famous nadi astrology among divinaion, there people use to read the left thumb print of female and right thumb print for males. We should not practice divination without knowing fundamental philosophy of it

Regards,
Stalin.v

stalin.v

Post by stalin.v » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:40 pm

Your father seems to have some health issue? What is that and what happen to him?

Regards,
Stalin.v

Q_Q

Post by Q_Q » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:31 pm

Yes my father had an accident and he is in pain most of the time. The doctors do not know how to help him. Is this something that I should worry about? Is there ill-health in my future as well? The reason why I am scared of my life line is because both hands used to have a deep, long, unbroken line. And as I aged, my right hand's life line started to break and widen....and I'm at the age where I would be experiencing the break because it's between my 20s and 30s...

Is there anything else that is worth mentioning from my hands? Is there anything interesting?

stalin.v

Post by stalin.v » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:57 pm

1.Hmm.. You should not show nor palmist should see your right hand if you're female
2.Right palm has detail about your husband. Overlapping broken life line in your right hand indicates that your husband will sell his inheritant properity .
3. You need not worry. You will live more than 80 years.
4. Your father may suffer for some years. If well treated with homoeopathic medicines, he will be cured at his latter  part of his life. If maltreated with chemical containing english medicine, something will happen.
5. Tell me that how many years back he had accident and how many years he is suffering.. What part of his body got injured.?

Regards,
Stalin.v

Return to “Palmistry”