palmistry

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

betsyboo

palmistry

Post by betsyboo » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:09 pm

I looked recently at a young un's hand,, & his hands were lineless,, I had never seen such a hand as his,, I thought to myself maybe he an Angel,,,Maybe this his 1st time on the earth? Lots of maybe's ran through my mind! & Non I'd want to hold to long in my mind, I do hope you can shed some light,, I fear to slow down sometimes x

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:02 am

Please post the snap of the palms

Pravin Kumar
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

jenny12

Palmistry

Post by jenny12 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:06 am

Palm reading is definitely exceptional as compared to other major psychic divination systems available today. Not like tarot cards or runes, it demands no fancy equipment, no extravagant preparation, and no spooky dialogues with other-dimensional beings. All you need is the person’s palms.
Online Psychic Reading US

Rohiniranjan

Re: Palmistry

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:18 pm

jenny12 wrote:Palm reading is definitely exceptional as compared to other major psychic divination systems available today. Not like tarot cards or runes, it demands no fancy equipment, no extravagant preparation, and no spooky dialogues with other-dimensional beings. All you need is the person’s palms.
Confusing...! :-)

Although your laudatory views about palmistry seem to be contrary to the site that shows up in your *promotional* signature-line which presumably you own or endorse?  :smt017
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Talia

Post by Talia » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:37 am

jenny12 wrote:Palm reading is definitely exceptional as compared to other major psychic divination systems available today. Not like tarot cards or runes, it demands no fancy equipment, no extravagant preparation, and no spooky dialogues with other-dimensional beings. All you need is the person’s palms.
Spooky dialogues, fancy equipment? Let us not forget that a true psychic reading needs none of the above, it just is the knowledge of the reader gleaned from the living being.

Other dimension beings, I presume you mean either spirits or aliens lol, well aliens I have yet to encounter but many a spirit has popped up in a reading, mostly in a wanted environment.

Palm reading is so fixed, so rigid, and possibly so depressing too.

Talia

Re: palmistry

Post by Talia » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:38 am

betsyboo wrote:I looked recently at a young un's hand,, & his hands were lineless,, I had never seen such a hand as his,, I thought to myself maybe he an Angel,,,Maybe this his 1st time on the earth? Lots of maybe's ran through my mind! & Non I'd want to hold to long in my mind, I do hope you can shed some light,, I fear to slow down sometimes x
How interesting, I have seen one palm like this but it was the result of a burn, a scalding.  Shame there was no picture posted to this old thread.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:01 pm

No line, no karma? Angel -- alien?? Well-fitting skin-tone glove??? Mind-boggles!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:09 pm

Talia wrote:
Spooky dialogues, fancy equipment? Let us not forget that a true psychic reading needs none of the above, it just is the knowledge of the reader gleaned from the living being.

Other dimension beings, I presume you mean either spirits or aliens lol, well aliens I have yet to encounter but many a spirit has popped up in a reading, mostly in a wanted environment.

Palm reading is so fixed, so rigid, and possibly so depressing too.
The member obviously is not anti-psychic as per signature-line and so on. But how can palmistry be 'depressing'?  :smt017

Or 'fixed and rigid'?

Nearly all divinatory crafts on the whole deal with probabilities. Just like science!  :smt004

All of these gifts from Da Divine are really aimed at one thing:

Reducing uncertainty and groping about in the seemingly chaos.

okay TWO things...! :smt020
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Talia

Post by Talia » Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:40 pm

Let me explain, when I was learning palmistry it was very fixed, the length of lines, the position, the mounds and so on, how many children, length of lifeline or shortness :(   That to me was fixed and rigid and sometimes depressing. Perhaps things havemoved on and styles changed?

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:13 pm

Talia wrote:Let me explain, when I was learning palmistry it was very fixed, the length of lines, the position, the mounds and so on, how many children, length of lifeline or shortness :(   That to me was fixed and rigid and sometimes depressing. Perhaps things havemoved on and styles changed?
That has been the problem with astrology too. Even today, many insist that it is a science and a science of certainties and then it gets linked to a framework that sounds very religious and black and white. And anecdotes begin flying left right and centre! At least science has always consciously tried to distance itself from word of mouth and anecdotal evidence being the be all and end all.

Much of this hiding behind sacredness and secrecy is really sensationalism that seems to draw many but also turns off many serious and sincere seekers. Part of it is also due to the fact that though technical-sounding, both palmistry and astrology are not just about technical but rely on intuitions and all the way to even more subtle dimensions which could be spiritual or similar.

Scientific discoveries too might have intuitive elements but at least try to rely on data, details and technical considerations. Perhaps that is why some sensationalists call science devilish and scientists pursuers of satanic stuff. In fact in earlier days when religious thinking was seated on the throne, thinkers, scientists were excommunicated, handed the cup of hemlock or ostracized. Now the tides have reversed but the inner cave-person springs out from time to time! <LOL>

Anyways ...!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Talia

Post by Talia » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:29 pm

Your viewpoint is eloquent as always, much better than what I could ever write. Science and intuition, yes, I see now, I suppose I just had a bad reading and at scholl when flicking through the book and then checking my palm I may have been too rigid and strict. &nbsp;Now, when it comes to Angel readings or Tarot readings I am very different.

I have given palm readings and find that when holding the hand it is remarkable what information suddenly pops into my head, but perhaps that is not palm reading at all but super charged palm reading with knobs on?

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:52 pm

Talia wrote:Your viewpoint is eloquent as always, much better than what I could ever write. Science and intuition, yes, I see now, I suppose I just had a bad reading and at scholl when flicking through the book and then checking my palm I may have been too rigid and strict.  Now, when it comes to Angel readings or Tarot readings I am very different.

I have given palm readings and find that when holding the hand it is remarkable what information suddenly pops into my head, but perhaps that is not palm reading at all but super charged palm reading with knobs on?
That is not palmistry but psychic reading, Talia
Some folks hold the chart and similar 'popping' begins. That is psychic too and not astrology.

Sometimes it can be a bit difficult to tease the two apart. The psy and the logy! :smt020

Not that it matters one whit to the nativity who just needs a reading, some advice and a bit of hand-holding as well. Just shy of becoming addicted or overly dependent on these divinatory crafts &nbsp;:smt018
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:38 pm

Talia wrote:Let me explain, when I was learning palmistry it was very fixed, the length of lines, the position, the mounds and so on, how many children, length of lifeline or shortness :(   That to me was fixed and rigid and sometimes depressing. Perhaps things havemoved on and styles changed?

Hi Talia,

Just as 'Beauty lies in the eyes/mind of the beholder', maybe your understanding of palmistry was fixed, while you were getting acquainted with the theory of Palmistry.
As one is able to go deeper into it; through experience and application of course;the definitive and also flexibility will be noticed.

Its best not to compare it with other esoteric or psychic crafts as It is certainly more definitive than many/most others'; probably you are refering to it as 'fixed' due to that :smt017

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Talia

Post by Talia » Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:10 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:
That is not palmistry but psychic reading, Talia
Some folks hold the chart and similar 'popping' begins. That is psychic too and not astrology.

Sometimes it can be a bit difficult to tease the two apart. The psy and the logy! :smt020

Not that it matters one whit to the nativity who just needs a reading, some advice and a bit of hand-holding as well. Just shy of becoming addicted or overly dependent on these divinatory crafts  :smt018
Oh yes, I agree, that is also one thing that I can get quite dogmatic about, the form of a reading, tarot has to be read and not a psychic reading given.

I love holding hands lol,

Talia

Post by Talia » Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:12 am

RishiRahul wrote:

Hi Talia,

Just as 'Beauty lies in the eyes/mind of the beholder', maybe your understanding of palmistry was fixed, while you were getting acquainted with the theory of Palmistry.
As one is able to go deeper into it; through experience and application of course;the definitive and also flexibility will be noticed.

Its best not to compare it with other esoteric or psychic crafts as It is certainly more definitive than many/most others'; probably you are refering to it as 'fixed' due to that :smt017

RishiRahul
Thank-you for your kind words,I will take some time and look at palmistry again and see what I think now, so many years later.

Return to “Palmistry”