Heart line intersecting headline

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Darknight

Heart line intersecting headline

Post by Darknight » Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:07 am

Hi all,

I have a question about the heart line and head line. What does it mean if the heart line intersects the headline, but not completely fusing with it. I know if it is fused it will be a simian line. I have read a little bit of the simian line but after looking at various pictures i'm not convinced.

In the case the headline is downward sloping, but has a slight kink after crossing with the fate line, thus sloping more downward. The heart line is short at first glance, but has fine lines (like a leaf's) sloping downward, very short in nature.The heart line appears to be straight but sloping slightly towards the mount of mars ( web of the hand, near the base of the thumb).

Also i would like to know of the various traits of people with short heart lines which touch or intersect the headline. Downward sloping headline, cross on the mount of saturn and a long fate line. Also interested in the fate line which is long but has no branches. All lines being thin and nearly faint.

I have with me cheiro's palmistry for all. I did not buy this book but found it (long story).

DK

Darknight

Post by Darknight » Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:57 pm

Anyone care to help ?

Dr Keplar

Multiple questions

Post by Dr Keplar » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:56 am

Hi DK

You have raised couple of interesting questions. I personally appreciate the collection of your problems. I believe I can solve your problems with 99.9 percent accuracy. Could you plz post scans of such problems? That will greatly help. As you know palmistry is an art where you need to touch and feel hands besides seeing them. It will be okay with the scanned palms to some extent though the decisive factors could be many rather than one sign or symbol. thanks and regards.

Dr Keplar
It's only you who can craft your luck.

Return to “Palmistry”