thoughts about palmistry

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

jazz

Post by jazz » Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:19 am

hi

i think palmistry is all lie.because whatever i was told about my palms two years before nothing has been happened yet,
secondly some facts are always same about everyone..everyone has some relationships ,makeups and breakups in there lives
so its just a coincidence that some predictions looks true when we hear them..so in beginning i thought that palmistry predictions are
true but now i think that they are not...

samsingh123

Post by samsingh123 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:04 pm

It is your opinion dear. But If I am talking about me then I believe on palmistry and its reading predictions. It is well define astrology technique that is used by astrologer and palm readers to get predictions about other things like future, palm lines,....promotional links editted.......... and many things.Astrologer also know about this and used palm reading to person for predict about their future. There are lots of books on palm reading. It is as famous as western astrology,vedic astrology, Chinese astrology and other astrological techniques.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:53 am

jazz wrote:hi

i think palmistry is all lie.because whatever i was told about my palms two years before nothing has been happened yet,
secondly some facts are always same about everyone..everyone has some relationships ,makeups and breakups in there lives
so its just a coincidence that some predictions looks true when we hear them..so in beginning i thought that palmistry predictions are
true but now i think that they are not...

Hi

Just because someone predicted something wrongly 2 years back, which did not come true...... does not prove that palmistry is a lie.

Does it?

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Dr Keplar

Opinion

Post by Dr Keplar » Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:15 am

Hi Jazz

I appreciate your opinion. You have the right to believe or deny any ideals. It's all about experiences. As Rishirahul said you must have some bad experiences in the past. I am not insisting you to believe me but the way you expressed your opinion about palmistry is a generalization. For example- there are some spider species which are deadly and some are completely harmless. In that sense, if you are stung by a red back spider, you can not say that all the spiders are poisonous and deadly. It's the same with snakes or a doctor or a teacher or anything.

The first and foremost thing is a faith. If you do not have faith on palmistry at the moment, just give yourself some time. If you are interested, please study and do some research on the subject.

Thanks for raising an interesting subject for discussion.

Regards
It's only you who can craft your luck.

jazz

Post by jazz » Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:45 am

ok rishi rahul .if u want to say that palmistry is not a lie why dont u give me  true reading abt my palms

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:20 am

jazz wrote:ok rishi rahul .if u want to say that palmistry is not a lie why dont u give me  true reading abt my palms
What if my predictions are wrong?
As a human being I too can be wrong in predictions.

But palmistry is not human. Will you still disbelieve in palmistry still?

RishiRahul

jazz

Post by jazz » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:35 am

yes i will believe if some of the predictions will be true.
should i post my palm pics??will u read?

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:05 pm

One or two questions please.
Please post in the reading forum.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

jazz

Post by jazz » Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:12 am

i have posted the images

Powerade

Post by Powerade » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:38 pm

Hi jazz. you gave me a reading awhile ago.
I will be in my 27th year of age in January.

I would like to say a few things about Palmistry from my time learning about it from many sites, few professionals and from MY OWN personal experience

1. I believe there is some truth to palmistry but i also believe that since we as people and our technology evolves, the reading can be misinterpreted to mean something else.

What i'm trying to say is that (example)  I was told that I have an addiction to gambling (which was read in my hand) but I do not gamble.... Although, what i do know about me is that I have an addiction to computer games (particularly MMOrpg's) and back in the early days they did not have games of this sort, and so since gambling was prevalent and equivalent to gaming  in those times, it was read this way by palmists today.

If you ask me, it should be read as an addictive personality, but no one can know exactly what this addictions is. Therefore, the addiction can be to anything and  is misinterpreted.

2. The palms definitely tell a story about you but it's a general story. no one really knows the details.

3. in terms of changing what's written in your palm this is lengthy and extremely controversial. I don't know myself, but what I do know is that I've seen my ex girlfriends palm, and I used to really focus on her relationship lines. I only ever saw two relationship lines.    one of them lying very close to the heart-line and the other one  which was in the center on her mount of mercury (underneath pinky)

the first one would mean that her first relationship would be at a very young age at around 12 and then there was another one  which was me. Now her second marriage line looked very strong at the start and then got thinner, but it looked fine.

I always thought her marriage line was of me (which could have been) but she chose someone else.  and I always thought my relationship line was of her, which in the end wasn't b/c at the end of the day I did not choose her.  so What I am trying to say is

that destiny is written, but whoever will be the actor in that destiny could be anyone, but  it is up to that person to decide.  so my relationship line is telling me how my relationship will affect me. How I will feel about it. (which is disappointed)  b/c that is what is what is in my palm (my relationship line droops to my heartline which means disappointed.)

so it could be any actress that will play the part in my story-line and vice versa
Do you understand?

So your palm is like a script but it will not tell you who will be the actors or actresses, this is upto you to decide.
and every palm and every person has this.

I hope you find this reply intuitive.

Good day to you!

-my thoughts on palmistry

Return to “Palmistry”