HOW A LADY GOT HAPPINESS THROUGH PALM READING PART 2

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Pravin Kumar

HOW A LADY GOT HAPPINESS THROUGH PALM READING PART 2

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:53 am

Dear Friends,

Feedback of another lady who is improving gradually through meditation: (She had approached me for reading her palms)

Received on 21/1/12

Hi Pravin,
How are you? Hope you are doing good. Sorry for the delay in contacting you. I dont have access to personal mails from office.
I wanted to learn meditation and improve myself. Please guide me. Hope you have my palm prints. If its required pls tell me. I will send you.

Regards,
A V

Received on 2/2/12

Hi Pravin,
I went to my home town for this long weekend clubbing jan 26th and came back one jan 30th only. So i I didnt check my mails. Sorry for the delayed reply.

Jan 29th is my wedding day and i went to my home town for that.

I'm doing my meditation almost everyday. But i couldnt do it in the afternoon since i'm at office. i couldnt find any seperate place to do it. But somehow i have to find a way for it.
When I do the deep breath exercise I'm not getting pain or getting very less pain inbetween the eyebrows. And there are too many thoughts flowing in my mind. I dont even get this many thoughts normally.
Also tears flow more in my left eye than right eye. Is there any specific reason or is it ok?

I'm not getting irritated very often as i used to be before. When i talk about problems with my husband i'm able to talk without getting overexcited. But not always :(. I think i will be able to do it when i do it continuously and i will be able to control my tongue.

But many times my heart starts pounding and i will start feeling something is going to happen. It happened today evening also when i'm at office. I dont know why this happens.

Please kindly let me know if i'm doing it properly. Thank you for your guidence.

Regards,
A V

Sent: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 16:57:17 +0530 (IST)
Subject: Reg personal improvement

Hi Pravin,
This week I felt more relaxed and I was able to move much better with others. When something bad happens I start thinking more about my past worst experiences and feeling painful. Later I controlled myself not to think too much.

When I do the meditation, I still have so many thoughts running in my mind. When I do the breathing exercise, im able to feel some kind of sensation in between my eyebrows. Let me know if im doing it properly.

Regards,

A V

Sent: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 16:21:49 +0530 (IST)
Subject: Re: Reg personal improvement

Hi Pravin,
I am able to feel the change. For past one month, the days rolled very fastly. Before i used to wait for every day to roll on. Now im feeling the days are going fast and im talking much better with others and they feel happy talking with me. I used to have very very dark circles under my eyes which always makes me look dull and sad. Now the dark circles is reduced. I can feel that.

Whenever you reply i feel more happy and optimistic. Your words make me feel i can change my life. You have a very good optimism. Im too young to describe you. Whenever i need some dose of positive words i used to open your mails you had sent me and i will start reading the mails. I had done that many times. And i will feel happy and encouraging.

I would like to go for paid reading. Can you please tell me your charges and how to transfer the amount?

Regards,
A V

Thank you Pravin!!

On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 8:07 PM, <pjs_000@indiatimes.com> wrote:

Dear A V,

I am happy to know your progress. In my opinion it is best you do meditation for another month and then post your fresh palm prints again. You will then see the difference yourself. The present prints I just saw in Indian Palmistry Forum, are blurred. They should be sharp and clear. Anyway better wait for another month and then I will see your palm prints.

Pravin Kumar

Received the below mentioned reply on 20/3/12

Hi Pravin,
Sorry for the delayed post. After a very long break I’m typing you a mail.

The past 2 weeks were really hectic. My in-laws were out of town. I had to look after everything. I had hardly cooked before at home. But this time I had to get up by 5:30 am, cook and finish all the other work and start to office by 7:30. Somehow I managed. I slept only for 5 to 6 hours a day. I’m actually a sleep master. I can feel I have changed a lot. Else I wouldn’t have done this much. Though this is how my mom and my mom-in-law does, handling all these all of a sudden was new to me. Successfully I managed all the work.

Also, at office things became very hectic. This made to stay till 8:30 to 9:00 PM most of the days with busy schedules. Too many problem were there but I had to deliver it by Friday with all the issues resolved. I was almost drained when I reached home. I’m happy that my husband gave me more support than before. We had small fights… but it got resolved. Now a days, the people around me got more confidence on me than before. I don’t know whether it is really true. I don’t want to know also. But the this feel make me more confident and staying positive.

Regards,
A  V

Re: FEEDBACK OF A LADY WHO IMPROVED HER LIFE AFTER MEDITATIO

Postby eve » Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:27 pm
Hi very interesting post
I have little to no knowledge about meditation yet I have heard about it so many times.
I always thought meditation is only meant for relaxing the mind and body, surprisingly I never knew it can actually impact someone's life in a positive way :shock: . Before I didn't understand the purpose of meditation but after reading this I learned something new.
The lady seems to be a beginner at meditation :lol: at the same time I also think she is brave for trying something she is not familiar with. That's just how I think since I'm one of those type's of people who fear the unknown.
Mr. Pravin Kumar, you are a very trustworthy person for helping people to improve their lives and I really respect + admire you for that.
Palmistry is definately meant for you and I want to thank you for your helpful contributions
take care ! 8-)

Hi Pravin,

> I'm basically from Chennai. I got married for more than 2yrs and i feel this is the right time to get children. I have been diagnosied as BP patient and i'm taking medicines for that for so many months. This thing makes me worry much and that is why i asked you. (and out of curiosity also :) )
----- Original Message -----

Sent: Sat, 9 Jun 2012

Hi Pravin,
Thank you so much. I have come to my mom's place. The doctor has advised me to be in rest. So have come to my mom's place and Medical check ups were going. Thats why I couldn't check my mails. Sorry for the delayed reply.

Happiness came with your help.

Regards,

> To: pjs 000
> Sent: Sun, 27 May 2012
>
>
> Hi Pravin,
> Thank you so much for your response. I'm 26 yrs now.
>
> I went to the doctor and she asked me to wait for few more weeks to confirm my pregnancy and to be at rest. I think that is why you asked me not to ask for palm reading. I'm really sorry if i had troubled you. You are really amazing. I beg your pardon. I will go with your words. (no palm reading). Please forgive me. Please...

To: pjs 000
>> Sent: Thu, 10 May 2012
>>
>
>> Hi Pravin,
>> You have helped me a lot. I have thanked God so many times for showing you to help and guide me. Please help me now.

>>
>> I would like to go for paid reading. Please tell me your account details and amount. I will transfer the amount.Please read my palm. Please do consider my request. Please tell me if there is any serious problem.

>> > To: pjs 000
>> > Sent: Sun, 6 May 2012

>> >
>
>> >
>> > Hi Pravin,
>>
>> > I'm basically from Chennai. I got married for more than 2yrs and i feel this is the right time to get children. I have been diagnosied as BP patient and i'm taking medicines for that for so many months. This thing makes me worry much and that is why i asked you. (and out of curiosity also :) )

>
Received on 9/1/13

Hi Pravin,
God blessed us with girl baby on 28th. Thankyou for your help and support. There were some complications in delivery. But now im improving. Thank you once again.

Received on 11/1/13

Hi Pravin,
I didn't get the message. Its blank. If u dont mind can u please send the email again.
Missed to mention the month. Its December 28th.

> To: pjs 000
> Sent: Wed, 9 Jan 2013
> Subject: Thank you so much
>
> Hi Pravin,<br>God blessed us with girl baby on 28th. Thankyou for your help and support. There were some complications in delivery. But now im improving. Thank you once again.

Return to “Palmistry”