HOW A LADY GOT HAPPINESS THROUGH PALM READING PART 3

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Pravin Kumar

HOW A LADY GOT HAPPINESS THROUGH PALM READING PART 3

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:07 am

After meditating for over a month, I feel great. It has changed my life. I feel more alive. I am not sure what those markings were on my hand. I have not tried to figure that out anymore. Instead I meditate more and continue to try to help others. I trust and believe that I will be successful spiritually and materially. Meditation has helped me feel this way. I am still a work in progress and continuing on this path is a goal that I will continue to conquer everyday. I will not say "try" I trust and believe. I am learning to speak positive things to existence from the book " The Secret". I am much more grateful. I would wake up shower, wash my face, and brush my teeth. I did not think about how others can not wake up and turn water on and water cones out the faucet. Some people don't have clean water to use nor toothpaste. I wake up and see my son everyday, but some people can not. I went to a grants management certification class through my job where a blind woman also attended. She was extremely smart and worked in a high position. People would walk past her when she could not find the door. I took it upon myself to help her to the classroom and restroom everyday. She whispered to me one day, " Can you have lunch with me because I am not sure of what restaurants are out there. I would always ask her what she would have for lunch, but she would always pretend that she didn't need help. I brought my lunch but chose to eat with her. She didn't want to bother me because I had helped her so much. I told her that God allowed me to see and it is my duty to help others with my gift. I know that I would want the same if the tables were turned. She introduced me to an Ethiopian dish and we talked and I would describe everything that was outside for her. We both had a great time. It was the best lunch that I had in a long time. You see, I could see with my eyes but could not see through the eyes of faith.

Thank you Mr Pravin for helping me see through the eyes of faith. Still a work in progress but I am sure that you will continue to give me advice to continue to grow.

Return to “Palmistry”