Amitabh Bachhan's palm photo

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Amitabh Bachhan's palm photo

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:21 pm

https://www.google.co.in/search?q=palm+ ... 600%3B1084

The mercury finger is unusually long. This shows not only a very prominent & strong mercury, but strong  & certain indications of success.

The mount of Mercury is broad, occupying more than usual space & well defined... increasing the prominence of the long finger.

The long finger is not straight, but somewhat wiry, showing that though its very very prominent, it is well afflicted too.

Such strong mercuries (in fact mercury is sharply his most prominent mount) show piercing communication/oratory skills which make a mark in public.

Rarely are mercury fingers this long.

RishiRahul

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:56 pm

Interestingly, Hrithik Roshan, in that collage of palms too has pretty *long* little fingers
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:26 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:Interestingly, Hrithik Roshan, in that collage of palms too has pretty *long* little fingers
https://www.google.co.in/search?q=palm+ ... B565%3B418

Yes, but the mercury mounts are not well developed.

The little (mercury) fingers are straightish, not having the manipulative acumen......

Hand has lesser strength. Now how do I explain that.

But anyways, such people are sensitive enough to read through people sooner than they can be read; but that is after getting maturity.

Rishi
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:21 am

How Hrithik Roshan was able to explain so beautifully about his strained relationship with his wife in short and the message went through and there is hardly a murmur. His smallest finger is longer then Amitabh Bachchan but maturity wise Amitabh is far ahead and also his finger is not straight so a intelligent mind .

P.K.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:24 am

Pravin Kumar wrote:How Hrithik Roshan was able to explain so beautifully about his strained relationship with his wife in short and the message went through and there is hardly a murmur. His smallest finger is longer then Amitabh Bachchan but maturity wise Amitabh is far ahead and also his finger is not straight so a intelligent mind .

P.K.

More worldly wise intelligence!

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:58 am

RishiRahul wrote:
Pravin Kumar wrote:How Hrithik Roshan was able to explain so beautifully about his strained relationship with his wife in short and the message went through and there is hardly a murmur. His smallest finger is longer then Amitabh Bachchan but maturity wise Amitabh is far ahead and also his finger is not straight so a intelligent mind .

P.K.

Rishi
What other kind is there, Rishi for someone who must live in the real world and even more appropriately in a real world but forced to see things through very artificial filters that moviedom represents ;-)

Just to elaborate, I was just sharing something I observed and definitely not implying that Roshan jr, is a match for Big B in wisdom, prowess in acting etc etc.

What struck me though was that here are two examples of actors who came from backgrounds that held/hold influence in the world of arts (venus/mercury plus a few others!) and in the current pair, H.R. probably had an easier start in filmdom than A.B. but like their exact birthdata, we would never really know! :-)

There have been many illustrious heros and influential stars etc in filmdom and many of their progeny embraced the same arena, with help or without from parents and others (uncles and aunties!) and some made it, others did not.

But, now we are drifting away from the thread and that would be a big NO NO, I suppose! Masala-chat (talk) is nice and refreshing, but let the discussion return to the MAIN COURSE! ;-)

Love and Light and Wonderment,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:29 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

P.K.

Rishi
What other kind is there, Rishi for someone who must live in the real world and even more appropriately in a real world but forced to see things through very artificial filters that moviedom represents ;-)

Just to elaborate, I was just sharing something I observed and definitely not implying that Roshan jr, is a match for Big B in wisdom, prowess in acting etc etc.

What struck me though was that here are two examples of actors who came from backgrounds that held/hold influence in the world of arts (venus/mercury plus a few others!) and in the current pair, H.R. probably had an easier start in filmdom than A.B. but like their exact birthdata, we would never really know! :-)

There have been many illustrious heros and influential stars etc in filmdom and many of their progeny embraced the same arena, with help or without from parents and others (uncles and aunties!) and some made it, others did not.

But, now we are drifting away from the thread and that would be a big NO NO, I suppose! Masala-chat (talk) is nice and refreshing, but let the discussion return to the MAIN COURSE! ;-)

Love and Light and Wonderment,

Rohiniranjan
The shape of the mercury finger says much on the quality of communication of the person.

A straight finger of mercury shows a more straightforward communicator; while twists would make it more shrewd while communicating; for which I used the word 'worldly wise'.

A crooked mercury finger gives more power to the mount mercury, but shows an astrological affliction :)

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:54 pm

RishiRahul wrote: ...

The shape of the mercury finger says much on the quality of communication of the person.

A straight finger of mercury shows a more straightforward communicator; while twists would make it more shrewd while communicating; for which I used the word 'worldly wise'.

A crooked mercury finger gives more power to the mount mercury, but shows an astrological affliction :)

Rishi
I do recall coming across a concept about morphic fields of energy within and around us (physical us!) and those fields shape our bodies or at least have a say in those. Including the fingers and toes! :-)

I had also heard/read that energy (whatever that means to you and differently perhaps to others!) flows more sustained and in straight-forward (unadulterated) manner when fingers are straight (unless they broke and healed wrongly due to basketball or volleyball injuries, etc) as opposed to twisted, knobby etc. The straight fingers are more conducive to the person receiving and expressing those energies (perception, projection, healing, etc) in a spontaneous manner as opposed to the left brain kicking in a bit too readily. Good for certain things, not so helpful in other pursuits, naturally!

I am not a palmist or digitologist etc but Cheiro and others described what is known as a psychic hand where fingers were short, tapering (as opposed to 'clubbed') but straight (not knobby). I have seen a few like those and his descriptions fit well. There are certain illnesses of the pituitary gland (underfunctioning) that is associated with hands that fit the so called 'psychic' hand described. I do not know if those individuals tend to be more psychic etc, though. Unlike disorders of thyroid, these folks with pituitary deficiencies tend not to be affected in their intellectual attributes in contrast with deficiencies of other endocrine (hormonal) organs.

Anyways...!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:01 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote: ...

Rishi
I do recall coming across a concept about morphic fields of energy within and around us (physical us!) and those fields shape our bodies or at least have a say in those. Including the fingers and toes! :-)

I had also heard/read that energy (whatever that means to you and differently perhaps to others!) flows more sustained and in straight-forward (unadulterated) manner when fingers are straight (unless they broke and healed wrongly due to basketball or volleyball injuries, etc) as opposed to twisted, knobby etc. The straight fingers are more conducive to the person receiving and expressing those energies (perception, projection, healing, etc) in a spontaneous manner as opposed to the left brain kicking in a bit too readily. Good for certain things, not so helpful in other pursuits, naturally!

I am not a palmist or digitologist etc but Cheiro and others described what is known as a psychic hand where fingers were short, tapering (as opposed to 'clubbed') but straight (not knobby). I have seen a few like those and his descriptions fit well. There are certain illnesses of the pituitary gland (underfunctioning) that is associated with hands that fit the so called 'psychic' hand described. I do not know if those individuals tend to be more psychic etc, though. Unlike disorders of thyroid, these folks with pituitary deficiencies tend not to be affected in their intellectual attributes in contrast with deficiencies of other endocrine (hormonal) organs.

Anyways...!

Super! Wonderfully said! Dada.

This is exactly what it is; Palmistically too.

The Laws of Scientific Hand reading by W.G. Benham explains your understanding well.
It teaches step by step & elaborately how exactly it works.....the logic.

Rishi

Return to “Palmistry”