Fish on both hands?

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Miss. A

Fish on both hands?

Post by Miss. A » Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:11 am

Hi all!

I have a fish in between my index finger and middle finger on my right hand and one in between my ring finger and pinky finger on my left. I heard the fish is a lucky symbol? Can anyone tell me anymore about it or what it might mean for me in the positions it appears in?

Thank you,

Abs.

Miss. A

Post by Miss. A » Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:37 am

Actually, made a mistake with the left hand. I seem to have two (a big one and a smaller one on top) down the bottom of my palm on the right hand side?
"Be yourself, everybody else is already taken." - Oscar Wilde

harikrishnan04

Salutations to the Goddess

Post by harikrishnan04 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:57 pm

Om.
Kindly could you post a clear image of both your palms... It is seen that many a time people mix up fish symbol with that of a sparrow / beak. (I once had a client coming in with a claim of a "banyan tree" which turned out to be a stack grille.

Another important point to consider will be the fate line itself.

That said, kindly post the images.

Om.

Miss. A

Post by Miss. A » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:29 am

Harikrishnan,

Thank you for your response and interest however I am sorry to say I will not be able to post any pictures of my palms. I tried but with only the use of my very bad phone camera at present, it doesn't show all the lines and is missing the necessary detail. Thank you though for offering to take a look and if I do get use of a better camera I will be sure to send you the pics asap. I have however studied my hands a little more and to be perfectly honest, I think I am imagining the fish on my left hand as they just don't seem right. Or as you have mentioned above, they could be something entirely different. On my right hand however I do think there is something of a fish there. It look like a jesus fish that is pointing upward between my index finger and middle finger though of course you cannot confirm this until you see my hand and I cannot confirm because I am only just finding out about palmistry.

Thanks again, take care and hugs to you! :)

Abbey.
"Be yourself, everybody else is already taken." - Oscar Wilde

Return to “Palmistry”