Writer's fork on right palm

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

ScapeGoatRising

Writer's fork on right palm

Post by ScapeGoatRising » Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:29 am

But not on my left one! What does this mean?

Well, yes, I am a writer. And I've noticed the writer's fork looks a lot like the trident symbol of Neptune, ruler of Pisces, my sun sign.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:39 pm

For females, the right hand is what you're born with, and left is what you've accumulated throughout your life.

For males, it is the other way around. The left hand is what you're born with, and the right is what you've accumulated throughout your life.

That being said, you can also choose whichever hand is dominant to be your present/past life hand (the non-dominant hand would then be your future life hand).

http://www.wikihow.com/Read-Palms
And I've noticed the writer's fork looks a lot like the trident symbol of Neptune, ruler of Pisces, my sun sign.
The human mind has a tendency to see patterns or familiar shapes among the lines and creases on your palms where there is actually no such pattern or special significance.

It looks to your mind that  there is a trident there, because you are familiar with that shape and assign a special meaning to it as the symbol of Neptune.

Your mind is comparing the writer's fork with something which you are familiar, and is giving it a special significance which it does not deserve.

A trident is after all like a pitchfork.

It is the same organizing tendency which makes you imagine the shapes of animals and everyday objects when you look up at fluffy white random clouds, drifting in the blue sky.

In astrology, Neptune is considered a planet of inspiration, dreams, psychic receptivity, illusion, and confusion.

Writers often require a lot of inspiration in their creative work.

EoT  :smt003

Return to “Palmistry”