Birth mark

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Nadeesh

Birth mark

Post by Nadeesh » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:49 am

There is a brown birth mark on my right hand's thumb bottom part. It was not earlier, what it says

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:31 pm

Hi Nadeesh,

If it was not there earlier, then it cannot by definition be a birthmark.

You are born with these marks already there, although some of them may become more visible over time due to changes in the upper skin layers.

Or it may have been so small and faint, that you just haven't noticed it before now.

Since you have not given us a clear image of both of your palms, then you cannot under the rules be given a palmistry reading.

I will therefore move this to the main palmistry forum instead, for anyone who wishes to offer you their opinion on whether the brown mark on your right thumb has any special meaning to a palmist.

I would also suggest that you should get your doctor to take a look at any unexplained mark suddenly appearing anywhere on your body.

It is better to find out for certain if it is anything to be concerned about, and if necessary begin your treatment as soon as possible.

This is especially the case if the lesion begins changing color or shape, or continually bleeds on contact.

A brown mark may simply be due to the build up of an unusually large amount of melanin (the brown chemical which gives our skin a darker color) in that particular area of your skin, but surely it is better to be safe than sorry.

Take good care of yourself,

EoT

Return to “Palmistry”