How to read Line of Marriage/affection

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

paddyiyer

How to read Line of Marriage/affection

Post by paddyiyer » Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:44 am

HI,

I am self learning student of palmistry. I have some questions regarding how to read the line of Marriage/affection in palmistry.

1. if a line originates at the percussion side of the hand above the heart line, but never reaches the mount of mercury (ie palm of hand)  is it still a line of affection?

2. How is it that this line is always attributed to marriage/opposite sex? Could it be also some one of same sex to whom the person had deep affection? Could it be a non-romantic affection? The reason to ask this question is because I have seen few hands including mine who have had one or no relationship and yet have such faint lines.

3. In my hand itself I have marriage line that ends abruptly just as it enters the mount of mercury? How should this be read?

4. if the line of affection starts with a fork what does it stand for?

5. Could faint lines even indicate attractions to some person and not actually a relationship or love?

6. How do we decide the influence of a person has ended before the next line as they are all horizontal lines? or does it represent the deeper line has greater influence and the lighter one continues to influence but not as much, and thus its influence does not end?

Hope, I can get some answers to these doubts and improve my knowledge of these lines.

Thanks

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: How to read Line of Marriage/affection

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:19 pm

paddyiyer wrote:HI,

I am self learning student of palmistry. I have some questions regarding how to read the line of Marriage/affection in palmistry.

1. if a line originates at the percussion side of the hand above the heart line, but never reaches the mount of mercury (ie palm of hand)  is it still a line of affection?
RishiRahul= I am trying to wonder what you mean; I think I do.
Shorter lasting affections, having lesser impact.

2. How is it that this line is always attributed to marriage/opposite sex? Could it be also some one of same sex to whom the person had deep affection? Could it be a non-romantic affection? The reason to ask this question is because I have seen few hands including mine who have had one or no relationship and yet have such faint lines.
RishiRahul= Yes; on both counts (yes, to both your queries)

3. In my hand itself I have marriage line that ends abruptly just as it enters the mount of mercury? How should this be read?
RishiRahul= Unable to say without a pic.

4. if the line of affection starts with a fork what does it stand for?
RishiRahul= In most cases the 2 people either stop seeing eye to eye or their move away from each other or the partner is a bisexual.

5. Could faint lines even indicate attractions to some person and not actually a relationship or love?
RishiRahul= yes.

6. How do we decide the influence of a person has ended before the next line as they are all horizontal lines? or does it represent the deeper line has greater influence and the lighter one continues to influence but not as much, and thus its influence does not end?
RishiRahul= Difficult to say from these lines only.
The deeper lne certainly has a greater impact, while it may or may not last.

Hope, I can get some answers to these doubts and improve my knowledge of these lines.

Thanks
Appended above,

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

paddyiyer

Thanks

Post by paddyiyer » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:17 pm

Hi RishiRahul,

Thank you so much for the response. I will try to get a picture of my hand and share for the 2nd question.

Thanks
paddy

Return to “Palmistry”