READ MY PALM PLEASE :/ !!

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

starbabi

READ MY PALM PLEASE :/ !!

Post by starbabi » Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:16 am

Hey everyone. I was concerned about a few lines on my palm and was wondering if I could get some second opinions? Really excited to see what other people have to say- both positive and otherwise. I contrasted the pictures a bit so you could see my palm lines clearer..

THANK YOU!

(SECOND ATTEMPT AT POSTING PICTURES)

First 2 pictures are of my right hand (dominant)
and last 2 pictures are of my left hand (non-dominant)
Last edited by starbabi on Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:00 am

There is a problem with the website which hosts your images.

It has an annoying popup which keeps getting in the way, and is there to make money by our members clicking on it after being encouraged to do so with a promise of winning a prize.

Most readers will not be willing to put up with this. Particularly when this keeps happening every few seconds.

Please instead provide only one clear print of each palm, by uploading them to Mystic Board as an attachment to your posting.

The size and resolution of your current images are far too small for a reading to be given, although their file size should not exceed 500 kb.

Let me know under this thread if there are any further problems with you doing this.

Welcome to our community,

EoT

starbabi

Post by starbabi » Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:39 am

Thank you for letting me know. I deleted those original links and tried to upload 2 pictures of each palm..hopefully this is better...can you tell posting in a forum is new to me? lol hope this works!

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:29 pm

Starbabi,

Well done!

Your new set of images should satisfy any reader.

Thank you for doing this, and good luck with your reading.

Regards,

EoT  :smt038

starbabi

Post by starbabi » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:55 pm

Thanks! Just hoping someone feels drawn to read them!

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Mystic Board cannot survive on readings alone

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:33 am

Since many of our readers and other helpers are still very much in holiday mode, do not expect the average waiting time for a reading at any other time of the year (which can vary between a couple of days and a couple of weeks).

All that I can do personally is to make sure that your request is a valid one within the rules, and that you have provided a clear image of both palms.

Beyond that it is largely in the hands (palms) of the readers as to if or when you will be given a reading (some of whom have jobs, families and who may also read professionally either online or offline).

I realise that you are excited about what you may learn about yourself through a reading, and that you want to get started as soon as possible. Remember while waiting for your reading that you will get as much out of your MB experience as you yourself contribute to our community.

Begin to participate in some of the non reading forums, and do not be shy. We do not bite. Readers are only human (which comes as quite a shock to some of our members), and they frequently prefer to give readings to people who choose to give something back of themselves to the site, instead of only taking, taking and taking more readings.

Mystic Board cannot survive on readings alone.

Peace to you,

EoT  :smt006

rashmi_rh

Re: READ MY PALM PLEASE :/ !!

Post by rashmi_rh » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:10 am

Hello

I am trying to upload my palm images but just cannot. if i click on the "insert image" icon here it just types img.img.!!
it is not coming up with a browse option to put the images from my computer. Can you please help.
Thanks
Rashmi

Return to “Palmistry”