Fish Symbol in Indian Palmistry

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

benard

Fish Symbol in Indian Palmistry

Post by benard » Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:40 am

Hi
Wanted to clarify the fish symbol in Indian Palmistry that is causing some confusion.

I have seen palmist say that the fish symbol is only valid when found at the base of the palm. If it is found anywhere else, it is an island. The diagram 1 basically says that this is a island with a triangle attached and not a fish symbol.

The second diagram is also said to be a fish symbol even though it looks like a Kite. Some say that this is NOT a fish symbol but one of a square. To me, diagram 2 looks like the rune Othala, which is a beneficial rune to indicate prosperity and inheritance.

Your comments would be appreciated as which of these are actually fish symbols .....
Attachments
image-04-01-16-01-27.jpeg
image-04-01-16-01-27.jpeg (276.06 KiB) Viewed 2898 times
benard.strikingly.com

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:00 am

Hi Ben,

While I am unable to offer you any palmistry advice, may I be one of the first to welcome you to our community and forums?

Please let me know through a private message, if you ever feel that I can be of assistance to you in navigating and using this huge website.

Also click on the FAQ link at the top of this page and place the keyword help into the Mystic Board search utility, before clicking on the search button or pressing enter on your computer's keyboard.

The first item on the list of results should be the MB Help Centre.

Regards,

EoT

Return to “Palmistry”