Palm analysis

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Wanderlust

Palm analysis

Post by Wanderlust » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:59 pm

Hi everyone,
I am new to this forum but always had an interest in astrology and palm reading. I am a 22 year old female, height is 5'6 and my right hand is my dominant hand.

I would love to hear any general observations on my palm regarding my health, career, life, love, etc. and any potential problems I might face.

Also, I had one specific question about a zone on my palm. This zone has a lot of crosses and almost seems as if it represents something significant (See picture). What is the significance of this zone and what do so many crosses indicate?

Have a great day everyone and I look forward to reading the replies!

Pravin Kumar

Re: Palm analysis

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:29 am

Where are your palm prints? What is your age, with which hand do you write and ask one specific question.

Pravin Kumar
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Palm analysis

Post by RishiRahul » Wed May 23, 2018 5:00 pm

Wanderlust wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:59 pm
Hi everyone,
I am new to this forum but always had an interest in astrology and palm reading. I am a 22 year old female, height is 5'6 and my right hand is my dominant hand.

I would love to hear any general observations on my palm regarding my health, career, life, love, etc. and any potential problems I might face.

Also, I had one specific question about a zone on my palm. This zone has a lot of crosses and almost seems as if it represents something significant (See picture). What is the significance of this zone and what do so many crosses indicate?

Have a great day everyone and I look forward to reading the replies!
Hello,

You may post your palm photos.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Return to “Palmistry”