Can marriage lines change?

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Powerade

Can marriage lines change?

Post by Powerade » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:01 am

so my question is Can marriage lines change? and How do they change?

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: Can marriage lines change?

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:26 am

According to traditional palm reading methods, yes the lines on your hands can change. However, its not so much your future that changes it, its the actual events after or as they occur. Your dominant hand records the events in your life - so that's the hand where you would most likely see changes.
The above is only a general statement, about whether any lines on your hands (palms) can change over time.

It appears that if the lines are going to change (and nobody says that must change), then it will be either during or after the event which they are associated with.

Rarely, or never before the event.

Following this line of reasoning would lead you to conclude that if a person's marriage line is going to change at all, it will either be during the actual wedding ceremony, or much more likely after the couple has been married for months or years.

According to Mr Google whether or not it is an arranged marriage can also affect the appearance and any subsequent changes in your marriage line, so I will leave the finer details of your answer to someone who knows much more about palmistry than yours truly.

Blessings,

Brian :smt115

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:55 am

Lines change in your palm through your intense thoughts. These thoughts are conveyed from your Brain through the nerves to your hand and the change occurs.

Pravin Kumar
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Shivoham

Post by Shivoham » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:15 am

So True Pravin Ji,

I have recently developed interest in Palmistry & this Vidhya is on par with astrology. Can you look at my hand in the following post... Lots of lustful thought come in my mind but my conscience stops me from acting on them.

viewtopic.php?t=93099&sid=811ab6f10bd5b ... e9eeeefb58
I am without any form & variation. I am present everywhere as the underlying substratum of everything & always in equilibrium Neither do I get attached to anything, nor get freed from anything. I am Ever Pure Blissful Consciousness Soham Shivoham

Return to “Palmistry”