Three cards /12 months

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Psychic Chef

Three cards /12 months

Post by Psychic Chef » Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:24 am

Hi everybody
I just had this spread read to me as a indication of next 12 months.
the fool
the blasted tower
the Hierophant
Please can someone read this for me so i can get some clarity
Thanks Pete.

Gem

Post by Gem » Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:17 pm

Hi Pete, Welcome to Mystic Board,

Usually I would ask, what deck and some more details but when reading those cards for a year wide prediction I felt instantly that the year ahead will be productive, you start as The Fool, on a quest for knowledge and understanding, new projects, new direction and goals, then The Tower, energy building up inside that needs to be controlled and channelled in the right way, Something has to give so that you can survive ad be happy, this may not be a destruction but can be a very persuasive and building force, think of it that the power has to be released and used in a good way rather than losing temper and breaking eggs. The Heirophant gives the clue to the end result, introspective , searching deep within for answers and wisdom, learning and expanding knowledge, taking time to find our more about our situation and exploring new avenues for the truth that we need to make us happy. Calmness and serenity shining the light on our future with a feeling of peace and harmony. A year of deep growth, from student to teacher perhaps? Or from innocence to maturity?

What do you think?

Psychic Chef

Thanks Gem

Post by Psychic Chef » Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:25 am

Hi Gem
Thanks , the spread was Celtic and the question was next 12 months.
The reading was..heres the short version
Im about to change everything and all links to the past will be broken ,all lies and truths from before will be reveled.All the negitive people and influences will be left behind.
I have to throw myself everthing offered to me without my usual caution and trust that its the right time to do it.
This the time that my finances and job will change and i will move house.
I have to trust a person that is in my life who is helping me develop despite how they come across.
The final outcome for the cards was that it will be the start of my glory years.

It was a very intresting reading and considering it was only a 3 card read i got more info from it than from a full reading i got
earlier.
The Reality is the same as the reading.
Im changing jobs..I have person who i always fight with who is going to considerable lengths to help me develop.
and my financial situation is changing  right now for the better.
All the readings i had in the last 2 years tell me im coming into money,going into business,changing house, going over seas,
going back to healing people and doing a huge amount of psychic work.

Cheers Pete

lucimhome

Post by lucimhome » Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:06 am

I just noticed Gem are you really 100 years old? luci

Return to “Tarot”