Time in Tarot reading

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Dee Boneham

Time in Tarot reading

Post by Dee Boneham » Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:06 pm

How do i work out time frames when doing a reading? For instance when doing a celtic cross reading how would i work out if the cards are telling me the outcome will be in particular time period (give or take a bit obviously!)

Sarielle

Post by Sarielle » Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:13 pm

Maybe try adding the time frame into your question?

Gem

Post by Gem » Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:15 pm

Hi Dee, its all to do with the questions and positional titles. That is the most accurate way, others might be usin g a suit as a time indication or using the minor arcana numbers.

MysticTarotReader

Tarot Timing

Post by MysticTarotReader » Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:35 pm

Well each suit of cards have different timing for each suit.

Wands are days so say u get 3 of wands that would mean 3 days

Cups are weeks so if u get 2 of cups that would be 2 weeks

Swords are  weeks aswell but double the cups weeks so three of swords would be 6 weeks

pentacles are months

Hope this helps xx :smt003

Payewacker

Tarot, timing and influences assigning cards to weeks etc.

Post by Payewacker » Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:06 pm

Hi Dee Boneham, I have been studying this matter for some time now, i have been able to sometimes predict to the day, in the Celtic cross, imm past, the day the event happened, is counted until your current day. Card six, the future infl. is then counter the same number of days or month as those back to card five. You then count into the future, this might give you an indication to the day.

I linked the cards to the zodiac on a spreadsheet, although i haven't really tested it, but have used this system to even predict a year in advance to the week, as well as a year back, I also normally use the elementals (salamanders, sylphs, etc.) to determine influence as well as the direction and the influence of the Guardians of each Watchtower.

Although I haven't really assigned the influence each angel would have, what is interesting is that Dionysous and Zoroaster assigned each angel to 5 degrees of the Zodiac, being more or less one week. Getting very technical, is that the angels in turn control pentacles, seals etc. on each planet and Moon and Sun. But perhaps it woulb be best, should you want to test it, do so privately or not telling your seeker, until you have surety on such a system!!

Dreams & Reality

Re: Tarot, timing and influences assigning cards to weeks etc.

Post by Dreams & Reality » Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:16 am

Payewacker wrote:Hi Dee Boneham, I have been studying this matter for some time now, i have been able to sometimes predict to the day, in the Celtic cross, imm past, the day the event happened, is counted until your current day. Card six, the future infl. is then counter the same number of days or month as those back to card five. You then count into the future, this might give you an indication to the day.

Hi - I'm interested in this, but I don't understand your explanation. Can you be a bit clearer please?
Thanks
Dreams & Reality

Dreams & Reality

Re: Tarot Timing

Post by Dreams & Reality » Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:17 am

MysticTarotReader wrote:Well each suit of cards have different timing for each suit.

Wands are days so say u get 3 of wands that would mean 3 days

Cups are weeks so if u get 2 of cups that would be 2 weeks

Swords are  weeks aswell but double the cups weeks so three of swords would be 6 weeks

pentacles are months

Hope this helps xx :smt003
Hi - This is interesting. I'm going to try it.
Kind thoughts to you
Dreams & Reality

Return to “Tarot”