Your Guardian Angel

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Gem

Your Guardian Angel

Post by Gem » Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:54 pm

MB Free Guardian Angel
http://www.GuardianAngel.co.in/

Find out who is your guardian angel.......
About MB Free Guardian Angel Software

MB Free Guardian Angel determines your guardian angel from your date of birth. Guardian Angels are also known as fairy godmother or guardian spirit or ministering angel. This program gives you a detailed interpretation of your guardian angel along with the positive and negative characteristics of each of the angels. It is the guardian angel of an individual who represents his characteristic traits, behavior and nature. This program also helps a person understand his personality and improve himself for the better.

“No evil shall befall you, nor shall affliction come near your tent, for to His Angels God has given command about you, that they guard you in all your ways. Upon their hands they will bear you up, lest you dash your foot against a stone” - Psalm 91: 10-12.

‘Angel’ is an English word which has been derived from the Greek word ‘angelos’, which means ‘messenger’. Guardian Angels are the heavenly fairies or spirits who are assigned by the Lord to keep a watch over each of us during our lifetime. This doctrine of Guardian Angels is believed to be one of the most ancient traditions of the Catholic Church. The role of the guardian angel is to guide us through good thoughts, works and words, and also to prevent us from all kind of evils.

The different guardian angels by name on the basis of a range of dates are as follows:  

St. Gabriel

St. Uriel

St. Malachidiel

St. Asmodel

St. Ambriel

St. Muriel

St. Verchiel

St. Barbiel

St. Advachiel

St. Hamaliel

St. Michael

St. Raphael

St. Barchiel

St. Hanael

A basic idea of an individual based on the characteristic features of the Guardian Angels is provided by MB Free Guardian Angel.

lucimhome

Post by lucimhome » Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:32 am

help Gem I can't get this to work. Any suggestions?
Luci

Gem

Post by Gem » Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:34 am

Hi Luci, I have no idea, mine works perfectly, its very simple, did it download ok? You could try the Tech forum if not.

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:27 pm

Mine would'nt even download.

Gem

Post by Gem » Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:31 pm

I have no idea why you can't download it, I have downloaded it twice now no problem, perhaps you should file a bug report here http://mysticboard.org/viewforum.php?f=71

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:54 pm

It downloaded and worked perfectly this, a good threat works better than persuasion, every time.

Gem

Post by Gem » Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:28 pm

Lol, Prof how can you dare to threaten Guardian Angel software lol, you are brave <gg> &nbsp;So what did you think, who did you get? Mine were....

Raphael is the angel of journey to the heavens. Raphael is also known as the 'Healing Angel.' He is the one who is assigned by God to guide us in our pilgrimage and help us to seek the real treasure - the ultimate happiness which God has is store for us. The name Raphael means - the 'Divine Healer.' This angel has the power to give us joy, happiness, creativity and the most important of all things - love.

and for July...
Verchiel is the angel of the month of July is looked upon as the 'Angel of Affection.' The Cancerians born in the month of July are governed by this angel. Verchiel always encourages people to take a break from their daily routine life and observe all the activities which have been done till date. This angel also enables us to be self-sufficient, confident and brave in all their undertakings. &nbsp;Apart from this, Verchiel is also the angel who imparts patience, nobility, warm heartedness and affection. In addition, he is also the governor of learning, language, intellect and mathematics.

This is the time of the year to chill out, a time for leisure and playing and replenishing our energy levels. Charming is the keyword for the Angel of July. The projects which were begun during the spring are working well. It is the Angel of July who insists us to take an overview of all that we have done till date. The July angel encourages us to tend the garden of our life, to care for what we have started, and to be objective enough to weed out the unhealthy or unproductive elements. This angel of summer reminds us to nurture the people and things that bring us happiness, so we can product for ourselves a crop of joy and fulfillment.

theleague

Post by theleague » Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:32 pm

interesting software for sure

nnt

Post by nnt » Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:54 pm

I have a question . Why is it that most of them sound Christian? I am spiritual and I think you can give angels whatever name you wish to give. But your wisdom will help me understand this better.

Gem

Post by Gem » Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:04 am

Good popint nnt, personally I feel we have many angels walking the Earth. I do wonder why their names all seem to end in -iel &nbsp;must look into that. But it is a bit of fun really and can help us think more positively :)

hopefulgirl86

Post by hopefulgirl86 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:59 am

That link won't even load for me. It keeps saying it can't find the page.

TRACEY BOTHA

Guardian angel

Post by TRACEY BOTHA » Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:09 am

Hello there

Is a guardian angel always in your presence and if not can you call on them if you are in need?

Gem

Post by Gem » Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:18 pm

Many people thinsk that everyone has a guardian angel, whether that is an actual angel or a spirit or something else :) I think you can call on them when you need extra help don't you?

TRACEY BOTHA

Guardian angel

Post by TRACEY BOTHA » Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:26 am

Hi yes I should think so,I have heard of people who have been rescued out of tough situations and when they are interviewed they say it was there Guardian angel. I am new to this world and have been searching my soul, I think my guardian angel has saved my life a few times with out me even realising I had an angel looking after me. I had to travel a road to work everyday that was well known for hijackings and cash intransit robberies. These things always happened either after I had passed the spot or befor. I was only once caught in a shooting while it was terrifying I was behind bullet proof glass and doors I was safe.
This topic has got me thinking I think it is time say thankyou.

All the best

Return to “Tarot”