Generated Tarot Site

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

FlutterbyFotos

Generated Tarot Site

Post by FlutterbyFotos » Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:14 pm

My Tarot reading was the Ten of Wands reversed saying I got what I wished for but that I would have fatigue and stress. Should I believe that or is it better to have an actual person to do your Tarot reading? I am worried about it though...

Thanks
Jennifer

Gem

Post by Gem » Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:42 pm

Hi,

Its always better to have a person read for you. The Mystic Board tarot is a good substitute though, it allows you to pick the cards yourself and so adds a hint of you to the reading :)

I dont personally use reversals, but they do sometimes turn up, and then I sit up and take notice lol.

Which programme did you use and which deck? Then I will let you into my interpretation :)

FlutterbyFotos

Post by FlutterbyFotos » Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:48 pm

well I signed up on Astrology.com so it just emails me my Daily Love Tarot reading and thats what it gave me. Its a little scary if its true because I have been wanting to get pregnant and I ovulated yesterday and so its a little weird if its telling me I got what I wished for but would have stress and fatigue go along with it.

Gem

Post by Gem » Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:34 pm

awww you should at least be using our software here! Its free and much more accurate.

FlutterbyFotos

Post by FlutterbyFotos » Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:38 pm

oh I will have to download it at lunch then! Wish I knew one way or the other..its horrible having to wait another 2 weeks to find out...lol

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:12 pm

Hi flutterbyfotos

Ten of Wands

Element: Fire Direction: East. Season: Summer.

Zodiac: Fourth quarter of Gemini and ruled by the Lovers.

Comparative to the World.

Card Description.
A man burdened by ten wands on his way toward a small town in the distance.

Meaning: “Too much to handle”.
If you are a helpful person by nature, this is a time where you burdened yourself with too many problems that need sorting out. Most of these are not your own, but that of other people. This card also predicts success in your business and work, however, at the cost of your personal relationships.                            

Positive:
Fortune, gain, success, but also possible unhappiness from these things. Possible uncertainties in your enterprise, but if you assert yourself, honor, security, opposition swept away.

Expansion:

You have the fortune, gain and success but, for  you it also brought unhappiness. This is due to having too many things to handle at once. Your work has become a burden and may give rise to uncertainties in your business. If you stand your ground against possible difficulties and circumstances you will be the victor. The fact that you are working harder than normal, is causing your family life to suffer, however this is only temporary and if you force some quality time, a positive change will be evident.

Negative:  
Intrigues and difficulties. These may be legal (as a lawsuit). This card is a warning against trouble or false friends.

Expansion.

You may face legal action against you. These problems are self-created because you took on to much to handle and could not foresee possible losses. There is also a possibility that you may lose all you’ve gained, even if surrounding cards are positive the negative influence remains.

Now, this is my personal interpritation, I always use Upright and Reversed. I trust that the Tarot in regard to this will select the cards according as you use your influence or Karma.

Something to look at, the man is walking on a solid base or paved walkway, where we find similarities is in two of wands, just look you'l see it. Normally this indicates a solid foundation or something well established, or secure environment. Now a interesting fact is that the person burdened with the 10 Wands is moving toward another area in the background, also established. The burdens he carries is therefore brought from a structured establishment to another structured establishment. What would be the influence he brings with him? Why is he moving away from that which is secure? My view is that he is bringing the culmination of 1to 9 to his area of choice, because where he is, he is experiencing problems.

If you then look at it, he had a lot of opportunities, attracted them and yes perhaps not so good.

Blessed be.

chrisdee

Post by chrisdee » Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:32 am

FlutterbyFotos wrote:well I signed up on Astrology.com so it just emails me my Daily Love Tarot reading and thats what it gave me. Its a little scary if its true because I have been wanting to get pregnant and I ovulated yesterday and so its a little weird if its telling me I got what I wished for but would have stress and fatigue go along with it.
:smt006  Please don't worry about your reading as a computer generated meaning lacks the personal touch in interpretation but even if its right what pregnancy doesn't come with its times of stress and fatigue

Return to “Tarot”