reading the cards again

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Angelsway

reading the cards again

Post by Angelsway » Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:14 am

Is there classes of study here somewhere? I have been here quite a few times and I read alot but, I usually don't leave comments because I'm not very experienced. I started to read cards years ago and seemed to have a good start and the cards felt right, but, the boyfriend I had at the time threw them away saying they were evil. I come to find out he was the evil one.  I have gotten a new deck but they don't feel the same.  Could it be because my other ones got thrown away?? I try to do my own readings and it doesn't make sense now when before it was a lot more clearer. Is there something I can do to make it all become more clear again?

If anyone has any ideas or knowledge I would greatly appreciate it.....
Thanks bunches.......Jen

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:41 am

Hi angelsway, go to this link, and subscribe to the tarot learn course
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=11385

Blessed be

Gem

Post by Gem » Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:05 pm

Hi Jen, welcome :)

Tell me some more about your new set, what are the cards called, how do they feel to you?

Angelsway

Post by Angelsway » Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:56 pm

I kind of told about the cards where I signed up for the class so I'm cheating:)  is called copy and paste........
I have a few different decks but RW is my favorite, one deck is called Gypsy Witch but says their fortune telling cards, another just says Tarot Cards but has these letters on the box NEUHAUSEN AM RHEINFALL SWITZERLAND they look old, and these last ones came with the Tarot Discovery Kit and the cards are The Enchanted World of Zerner/Farber Tarot deck

When I started before I had RW and they just made me feel good when they were with me I don't know how to explain it.  It just seems like I can't get in-tune with my new deck and I haven't really had the time to explore them yet. the Zerner/Farber Tarot deck has a book and a CD with it  :smt017 but I keep misplacing the CD. If I don't get my bank stuff done I'm gonna be grounded  :smt087 so I better get it done.....Thanks.......laters

George

Re: reading the cards again

Post by George » Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:23 pm

Angelsway wrote:Is there classes of study here somewhere? I have been here quite a few times and I read alot but, I usually don't leave comments because I'm not very experienced. I started to read cards years ago and seemed to have a good start and the cards felt right, but, the boyfriend I had at the time threw them away saying they were evil. I come to find out he was the evil one.  I have gotten a new deck but they don't feel the same.  Could it be because my other ones got thrown away?? I try to do my own readings and it doesn't make sense now when before it was a lot more clearer. Is there something I can do to make it all become more clear again?

If anyone has any ideas or knowledge I would greatly appreciate it.....
Thanks bunches.......Jen

welcome and yes you will find and lot of insight,  knowledge from a lot of kind folk!   :smt004
i see those kind folks have already posted hellos and links so do as they say and your on your way.  :)

there are many ways to get to know your new deck.  keep them with you, carry them everywhere,  hold them and touch them daily, hourly etc.  sleep with them etc i was afraid to do that as to damage them but you get the point.  

ttyl
 :smt006

Sunsetcoquette

Post by Sunsetcoquette » Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:12 am

It just seems like I can't get in-tune with my new deck and I haven't really had the time to explore them yet.
I totally understand! I got a deck of fairy ring cards a few years back, and these cards hated me! No one's life could ever be as bad as those cards told me, lol! I did a cleansing ritual and they became much more positive. I used some sage (burned it) and said a quick prayer and the cards didn't come up all doom and gloom for me anymore, they mellowed out.

Angelsway

thanks everyone

Post by Angelsway » Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:27 pm

Thanks everyone for the information  :)  I think I signed up for the classes the right way now hehehe some times I find I do things backwards.  I will have to look inti cleansing the cards I have already been carrying them with me everywhere I almost got them wet while in my pouch when I was doing dishes, so they don't have to do them anymore :)  Thanks again everyone!!

Return to “Tarot”