new tarot deck

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

sweetykat

new tarot deck

Post by sweetykat » Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:48 pm

I  finally  got  a  new  tarot  deck,   it's'  the  marseilles deck,  the  strangest  thing  when i opened it  and  took the  plastic off,  i   was making sure  they  didn't  stick  together  adn i was takin g them  one  by  one in my  fingers,  one  card  in  the  whold deck  was  reversed, is  this  normal?   anyway  i played  aroun d with  it  lst  night  i   have  so much to  learn  now,   i am  very  comfortable  wtih  this  deck.

Sunsetcoquette

Post by Sunsetcoquette » Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:56 am

Which one was reversed? Very cool, I'd pay attention to the one that stood out by being different...

sweetykat

Post by sweetykat » Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:13 pm

It  was  the  tower,  and Oh  yeah it  had a  meaning  lol  i lost  my  job  yesterday,  which  is not  a big  deal  really,  i mean  yeah i need to make a living  but  the  person  i  worked for  was  impossible,

Sunsetcoquette

Post by Sunsetcoquette » Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:43 pm

It  was  the  tower,  and Oh  yeah it  had a  meaning  lol  i lost  my  job  yesterday,  which  is not  a big  deal  really,  i mean  yeah i need to make a living  but  the  person  i  worked for  was  impossible,
Sounds like this is your deck! Awesome- I'd pay special attention for those self readings. I'm glad you're not working for a jerk anymore, and I hope something much more fun comes your way soon!

sweetykat

Post by sweetykat » Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:21 pm

yeah i will  find  somethin g that  fits me better  i am  sure,  i have  meditated  about  which  deck to  get,  and i was  sure  that  which  ever  deck  came  my  way  woul d be  exactly  for me,  and sure  enough  it is.  i just  gotta  learn   it  now lol.

Sunsetcoquette

Post by Sunsetcoquette » Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:13 pm

i just  gotta  learn   it  now lol.
The best way I learned it was to do a daily card (in addition to any other readings you do). Every morning, pick a card about how your day will go and look it up. There are some great websites that give you in-depth meanings that the little booklets don't cover. Have fun!

MistressNatasha

Quite Strange!

Post by MistressNatasha » Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:28 am

It is quite strange that you mention that! I've been interested in the Tarot for quite some time now and downloaded a Tarot program back in November. Well, I ended up buying my first deck today. It was a beginner's deck basically. It's plain, simple, and just basic. I figured that I'll move on to other decks (which I already have in mind  :smt002 ) after I learn the basic deck to make sure I can do this. Haha! Well I was making sure I had all the cards and I kept coming short one and it was The Tower. I finally realized one of the cards was really thick. It happened to be the The Tower was hiding behind The Wheel of Fortune. They were stuck together pretty well.  :smt012

Anyway, that is quite strange. Sorry about your job.  :smt009  But hopefully your next job will be twice as better!  :smt003

~Mistress Natasha

sweetykat

Post by sweetykat » Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:36 pm

Congrats  on your  new  deck!!   thanks  but the  job  was  no  biggie, i was  going  to  resign  anyway,  it was  an  impossible  place to work,  well  the  person   i  worked for   really,  isn't it  amazing  how  these things  work? i am   learning  too,  i han't  had  time  to  spend  alone  with my  new  deck  really, so i am  doing  that  today  while i have a little  alone  time, don't  get t hat  often.

Return to “Tarot”