tarot reading

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

pegasus63

tarot reading

Post by pegasus63 » Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:47 pm

i would like to know if the querent must tell the reader his or her question.. before he or she does the reading.i have two different books the one says the querent must state the question.please help aloud before the reading and the other says he or she shouldn't .please help,thank you

Gem

Post by Gem » Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:03 pm

The cards will fall in their positions according to the question, so yes the question has to be formulated and told to the dealer or reader before the cards are shuffled and the spread chosen :)

kybunker

Post by kybunker » Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:56 am

I like to do more than one spread,
The first spread will show me, what's going on around this person, I look at the spread and see if there is an abundance of cups, swords,pentacles,
wands, royalty cards, ect...
I'll read the first spread out, to this person, which helps them clarify their questions more,
Sometimes when they ask,, the question they stick out there, is an avoidance question, the first spread will let them know it's okay to really get into it,
Then after the second spread, which is where their question was asked, I'll pull a third to see where the influence from the answer has changed the path.
But I haven't read in a long time, :)
Just getting back into it.
The intitial question, to them always seems like thats the answer they want, But the question will be reformulated after the reading, So why not pull 3 :)

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:22 pm

I have done face to face readings where the querent has not announced their question and most of the time the cards have come out have resonated with the querent AND their question.

I tend to ask or would like to know what area they wishe to be looked at.
But by not hearing their question, I find it a challenge when I ask for their feedback after the reading to hear that every card and my reading has made sense to them.
There you go.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:23 pm

Futhertmore, whenever I have had tarto readings, the reader has just asked to know what area of my life I would like to be looked at......... and then we go from there, working together......

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:23 pm

Futhertmore, whenever I have had tarto readings, the reader has just asked to know what area of my life I would like to be looked at......... and then we go from there, working together......

Return to “Tarot”