My View is different now

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

kybunker

My View is different now

Post by kybunker » Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:18 pm

When I first began to use the tarot cards, I didn't bother to much with trying to learn the meanings of the cards, I would pull the cards, Lay them in the spreads taught by others and said what I felt,
The readings were right on, going into deep detail, Using my own insight,
Later I decided to find other tarot readers and get their thoughts and impressions on what each card meant,
Now I'm at a point, Confused, If I read up on a card, and it's wrote meaning, I don't feel like the readings are correct.
Which now self doubt, Blocks all over the place,
Instead of saying what I know is right, I say,,, do you or have you, NOT you have or you do.
Has anyone else experienced this, If so how are you getting yourself through it,
I'd much rather read the cards as I see them instead of having to learn someone elses interpretation of them,
I've been reading the course on here,,
But I'm still confused, I'm not quite sure how to intermix the courses interpretation with myown to make it a more fullfilling reading
Thanks
kelley

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:02 pm

If your own intuition and your own psychic interpretation has worked so far, I'd say stick to it.
You must have a natural talent to intuit differently rather than follow a set rules or meanings of the cards themselves.

chrisdee

Post by chrisdee » Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:21 pm

Hi, kelley been open to except the traditional meanings of the cards and other readers interpretations of the cards is a good base to work on/with and is very accurate but allowing your intuition to take over when ready will open you up to psychic reading which I find much more fulfilling, if your already reading intuitively why change

Return to “Tarot”