Faery Wicca Decks

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

iriseyes

Faery Wicca Decks

Post by iriseyes » Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:19 pm

I have heard that this deck is so hard to read from do any of you have this deck and what do you think about it.  

BB
Iriseyes

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:23 pm

I do not have it....but I will use the opportunity to give you my opinion.

If you look at the offering for Tarot decks, you will see that it is several 100's if not 1000 of different decks out there.

To ask other if one of these deck are difficult to read, is a wrong way to go....why....because we all have different view on thing...and that makes a diversity that gives room for so many different decks.

You might receive a unison answer that...one way or another..gives you an opinion..but you can only be sure after you have seen the deck, and evaluated how You feel about it, since no other interfer with your use of it...only you :)

The same answer will also go on your question about favourite deck....we might agree or disagree with what people say....but in the end...it is the owners opinion that count...because he/she has found a deck that speak to him/her, and not necessarily what speak to the masses :)

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:09 am

I agree with Rhutobello.  Look at the cards, if possible find a store that has the deck and touch  the cards.  You need to see if it resonates for you.  Do the images have the symbology that has meaning for you?
It may not for 48 out of 50 people and you will be the one for whom it works.

ImageImage

Return to “Tarot”