Interprtation needed please

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

stirtime

Interprtation needed please

Post by stirtime » Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:17 am

The Celtic Cross..question..what can be expected in the next few weeks. Signific. Card            The Hermit
card1      10 Coins,,
card2      6 Coins,,  
card3      10 Swords,,  
card4      Page Coins,,  
card5      10 Wands,,  
card6      4 Cups,,  
card7      Tower,,  
card8      6 Cups,,  
card9      King Swords,,  
card10    Temperance,,    
 thank you so much

stirtime

sorry

Post by stirtime » Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:03 am

sorry I posted this reading request before I realized where they were suppose to go...

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:38 am

There are so many different versions of the Celtic Cross and the names of the positions.
Where do your cards fall in relation to those position names?

stirtime

where the cards fall

Post by stirtime » Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:45 pm

I think its a basic Celtic Cross with 1 as the cover card, 2 crossing card, 3 crowning card, 4 whats beneath, 5 whats behind, 6 whats before, 7 yourself, 8 the house, 9 hopes and fears, and 10 whats to come.

farafina

Re: Interprtation needed please

Post by farafina » Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:46 pm

stirtime wrote:The Celtic Cross..question..what can be expected in the next few weeks. Signific. Card            The Hermit
card1      10 Coins,,
card2      6 Coins,,  
card3      10 Swords,,  
card4      Page Coins,,  
card5      10 Wands,,  
card6      4 Cups,,  
card7      Tower,,  
card8      6 Cups,,  
card9      King Swords,,  
card10    Temperance,,    
 thank you so much
Hi Stirtime,

This spread could possibly indicate that right now you are in a situation of financial and material comfort, where there is a balance of giving and receving. There is at the basis of your question which the ending of a bad situation in your life. Something negative that has reached its ending point. Recently you may have been learning something new, or received news related to work/finances. It seems you have been shouldering a lot of burden on your own here. In the near future, you may be oblicious to the gifts you already have because you are so focused on an idealized vision of how things should be.
You feel as if your belief system is being shattered, a sense of suddenness and unexpectedness but are you over dramatizing?
People around you feel that you are letting the past control your actions. you are hoping for a career ascension right now, or that your intelligence be allowed to shine freely.
You will reach a stage of balance and harmony and stability in the end.

I agree with Cedars that without naming the positions it makes it a random interpretation game here. So I only offered this for comparative purposes with your own interpretation.

Thanks,
Farafina :smt006

farafina

Post by farafina » Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:47 pm

Ok!!!

Stirtime I just read the names of your positions ... so disgregard my interpretation as the positions I had are different....

especially for 3, 4, 5...

Cheers

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:37 pm

Thank you farafina...
this is what I meant by different position meanings for the Celtic Cross.

stirtime

the positions and thanks

Post by stirtime » Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:55 pm

Thank you both Ceders and Farafina. I realize there are many different spreads and even styles in which they each are read. If I am correct? I try to read them as I stated in the positions that I left in my other post. It seems sometimes too confusing and I get jumbled up.  I guess thats why I say maybe its me trying too hard. Mostly this is what I think as I see the cards come up...1 it is this, pertaining to the question at hand, 2 this is crossing it, good or bad, 3 this is the plan or will enter but not seen as yet, 4 this has already happened, 5 this is passing or soon will be, 6 this is coming or entering, 7 this is the self in the future, 8 this is the influences, the surroundings, 9 hopes and fears and 10 then the outcome. Again Thank you

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:14 am

Hello Stirtime

I have with me three Celtic Cross spreads and each one has a different positioning names, especially through cards 1 to 6. This is why I dont like the Celtic Cross as the spread positionings to me dont make much sense. I thought Farafina had given you a good insight and interpretation with her postion spread of the Celtic Cross.
There are many other spreads that may give you an insight into your questions which are worth exploring.

All the best to you and please do not hesitate to air your thoughts and ideas here.

Cedars

stirtime

thanx

Post by stirtime » Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:52 pm

thanx ceders you and farafina have been much help, again thanx dearly

kybunker

Post by kybunker » Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:12 pm

Hi Stirtime
Maybe if you tried a  7 card spread,
You shuffle the cards, lay them out in a horizontal line,
read them as a story at first, each card leading into the next, This will tell you the outline of the next couple of weeks
I like to base mine off one week.
and then go back and read each card as they are on their own.
You can read it from left to right, left being the beginning day,
I do this for my husband when he wants to know of any pitfalls or delays in the coming week at work.

Return to “Tarot”