Using the MB tarot course

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

kybunker

Using the MB tarot course

Post by kybunker » Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:00 pm

While being tested, the card asked about will sometimes show up to 3 of the same choices,
I understand that we are to choose the answer recognized by the program, but are we to choose the 3 of the same worded answer to get the correct score?

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:14 pm

The program has what is common, or at least, what most beginners learn about Tarot as "learning material"

The more you learn about Tarot, the wider will your information about the different card become.

The cards is just the "trigger" for your connection to the questioner, and you must be able to connect,to him/her, in order to understand what the card tells.

Most learners make the fault to "Read" the script, and from that make a statement of doom or success, but in fact there is lots of colors in any prediction, and few are equal.

So when the program ask about something, then the most important thing is that your answer tells you something, it's you that learn, and that can best be done by using your own mind and imagination.....if you feel that this is what the card should tell, well in my opinion, then is it what you shall predict....but the program is "dumb" so you will not get any score.....but the main thing is that you feel you learn something yourself :)

bellevalentine

Post by bellevalentine » Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:34 am

I noticed that also hmmm :smt017

Jomomma

Taror course

Post by Jomomma » Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:39 am

I am new and just took the test real quick and discovered this myself.  I would agree the repeat choices are there to help us nto trick us.

Return to “Tarot”