Spirit Guide's Name?

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

deelitefullyme

Spirit Guide's Name?

Post by deelitefullyme » Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:06 am

I really would like to know the name of my spirit guide.

I use to watch Sylvia Brown on the Montel Show when it aired.  She pulled spirit guide names out of the air in an instant when people ask her.

I have prayed on it, followed the instructions to be calm and quiet and to listen for the name and all sorts of stuff.  Still, I am no closer to finding out what my guide's name is.

I know I have one because I have many conversations with my guide.  I do feel the influence and the pull when making decisions and am always given a positive message when one is needed.

How does one find out the name of their guide?  Does anyone have instructions on what I could do?  If not, can you sense what my guides name is?  Also, is it male or female in spirit?

Just curious.  This has actually been bugging me for years, and Years, and YEARS!

Thanks
Dee.

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:19 am

i am not sure, sometimes i only have a description and on occaision i get a name.  For you the only name i have is Sarah.

deelitefullyme

Post by deelitefullyme » Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:27 pm

Sarah?  That's a pretty name and also the name of one of my aunt's.  Sarah feels right.

Thanks Suzi.

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:57 pm

I'm glad i could help.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:36 pm

When I got attuned to my Reiki level I and I was so cross that during the attunement meditation I could not meet/see my Reiki guide let alone hear his/her name.
The second day of my attunement I had a vivid dream with my Reiki master in it and some big, bearded man who gave me his hand and told me his name. I woke up and wrote the name in the different versions that I heard in my dream - Roy...... or a derivative which ended in Roy......
I can still see his face, the feel of the palm of his hand when he shook my hand and the way he said his name to me. I believe he is my Reiki guide.

Ask, ask for them to come to you in your dreams...... they will......

coloratura

Post by coloratura » Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:48 am

Hi, I'm also wondering the same question as well. If anyone could pick up on that, that would be great.

In the past, I've gotten Mia, but I'm not sure.
Coloratura

Zasqua

Spirit Animal

Post by Zasqua » Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:22 am

I think after years of wondering I finally know what y spirit animal is... A dolphin! Funny thing is... I got a dolphin tattoo on the inside of my ankle about 6 years before I started to believe. My bathroom is dolphin themed and just remembered posters I had of these kind creatures!

As an Arian and fire sign these water mammals calm me...

It stared me in the face and I got so frustrated with myself!

Still trying on my spirit guide!!! Also staring me in the face?!

brendag

Post by brendag » Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:32 am

Hi
I have asuggestion to get some clarity on spirit guides.

Try placing a crystal (such as amethyst, clear quartz, selenite, sodalite, lapis lazuli) on your third eye. Close your eyes and ask your guide for his/her name.

mystic67

Post by mystic67 » Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:51 pm

I agree that you should just ask for your self, quiet your self and just see what comes. You can try a guided meditation to get you in the right frame of mind if you don't think you can quiet down enough on your own. Even try maybe some candle
flame gazing to kind of get into the zone, and then ask, close your eyes and see what pops into your head.

D

Return to “Tarot”