What lesson am I supposed to learn from loving 'X'

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

le.jour.obscurcit

What lesson am I supposed to learn from loving 'X'

Post by le.jour.obscurcit » Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:16 am

I asked my cards using only the Majors from my Rider-Waite deck "What lesson am I supposed to learn from loving/being in love with 'X'"

And I pulled the Judgement card reversed.

What do yout hink this means?

Thank you :)

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:44 am

Just a thought....

If one are 98 years old and get the Judgment card reversed when asking for love, then maybe the answer is to look back, to see that love is a 2 ways system...to give and take...as long as both parts agree upon this, then love will be fruitful and good.
If one try to exploit the other, the love will crumble, and might transform into hate...who is best to evaluate your way of loving....only by Judging yourself, by being honest to yourself.

When we ask questions, then we give something from ourselves to the Reader.
Face to face, we get the connection direct.
On the net we get it from few, but honest indications.
We don't need the name....but when name, age, and everything is fantasy, then also the answer might be fantasy, because my answer is to an 98 years old person :)

le.jour.obscurcit

Post by le.jour.obscurcit » Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:47 am

I'm not asking for love, I'm asking what lesson I am to learn from being in love with this person.

Cascade of Light

Re: What lesson am I supposed to learn from loving 'X'

Post by Cascade of Light » Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:02 am

le.jour.obscurcit wrote:I asked my cards using only the Majors from my Rider-Waite deck "What lesson am I supposed to learn from loving/being in love with 'X'"

And I pulled the Judgement card reversed.

What do yout hink this means?

Thank you :)
One card from the majors and it ends up reversed? Did you pull any others for clarification after? Judgement is all about atoning for the deeds and decisions we made during life, in a reversed position and with such a question perhaps the card is for the other peron in this relationship? Perhaps you are being asked to be less judgemental? Perhaps your lesson is about love itself, not being judgemental, not jumping to conclusions without the facts?

Why not do a longer spread to fill in the holes?
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:03 am

Rhutobello wrote:Just a thought....

If one are 98 years old and get the Judgment card reversed when asking for love, then maybe the answer is to look back, to see that love is a 2 ways system...to give and take...as long as both parts agree upon this, then love will be fruitful and good.
If one try to exploit the other, the love will crumble, and might transform into hate...who is best to evaluate your way of loving....only by Judging yourself, by being honest to yourself.

When we ask questions, then we give something from ourselves to the Reader.
Face to face, we get the connection direct.
On the net we get it from few, but honest indications.
We don't need the name....but when name, age, and everything is fantasy, then also the answer might be fantasy, because my answer is to an 98 years old person :)
Rhutobello what a perfect answer, I looked past the age but you are so right, you know your posts are brilliant, a true wise grandpa !
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:05 am

Rhuto was referring to your assumed age of 98......it is as though you are trying to hide something about yourself or from yourself in front of the world.

Anyhow,  Judgement upright would mean taking stock of past mistakes, rebirth and a metamorphosis into becoming a new person based on the clutter and the errors made in the past. Reversed, this would probably mean an unwillingness to make those changes or see the truth and cast away mistakes of the past.

Lessons from or for being in love with this person? I suppose it would be for you to get rid of the debris of your past, and also admit to yourself that you have to get rid of them. Or that you are still clinging to the past and not letting this new love move forward.

What do you think?

lemonpip

Post by lemonpip » Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:38 am

HIIIII,

It tranquila, son for lemopip.

eech, when so old, u to teach all of us, we then wery stupido--no! all other people is talking well, pumpkincat, you to good!!!

card so for u, no think for X. we all lern, count 1-10 and say A-Z, why X to teach lesson when so old? mybe you think for Y because then almost kaput-!

sunlight to you
The truth can hurt!!!!!!!!

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:42 pm

Hi,

Let me be very frank with you, my mother grew to the ripe age of 87, my father died when they were about 65. Now, if you are asking us to tell you about a relationship at the age of 98, I think you take us as fools.

These requests are normally from much younger people or even teenagers,

So, I look with respect at the age people acheive, and let me tell you one thing, at 98, what the hell would you want with a "serious" relationship. Sex is absolutely out of the quotation. Friendship on the other hand, at your very ripe age is what you should then consider and expect.

Or do you think you will get 200 years old and have another 20 children. Please, we are not idiots, and Rhuto, you know that what i'm saying is the truth!!!

Ha, you must learn to respect the people you deal with, or even yourself!!

If you need a question to be answered, we will gladly help you, but in this way, you disgrace us!!!!

Blessed be
Do as you want, Harm none!

Return to “Tarot”