Anyone using Animal Spirit Guide Cards?

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Southern_Sky

Anyone using Animal Spirit Guide Cards?

Post by Southern_Sky » Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:26 am

I have about 6 deck of cards and Animal Spirit Guide Cards from Steven Farmer are the most I use.

Wondering if anyone else use this type of cards? Whats your experience with them? Are they any acure in your readings?

Blessings, Love and Light! :)

Liz
Love and Light Everyone!
Southern_Sky

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:54 pm

Hi Liz :)

I have these cards and they are interesting to use when we need to ask for a power animals help. They are beautiful and have a good place on my shelf but I do prefer some other animal decks like Animal Spirits.  How do you find them? Do you like their simplicity?  I find them quite limiting though when doing any other kind of readings, but then I have rather more than 6 decks as I am a hoarder (Squirrel) and compulsive shopaholic (Magpie) rofl, oh, maybe they do have more of a bearing on me than I first thought?

Cassie :)
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

Southern_Sky

Post by Southern_Sky » Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:10 pm

Hello Cassie
With this Animal Spirit Guide cards I can do a 3 card reading, but don't seem to go further with more than 3 cards. However, I do like them for quick inspirational reading, they seems to do the work for that.

I am experimenting with other decks as well, I am a hoader(squirrell) shopaholic myself, when it comes to books and Tarot cards LOL I have to control my self for sure..  :)

What other decks, do you have?

Blessings..
Liz
Love and Light Everyone!
Southern_Sky

Return to “Tarot”