True Love Tarot Spread

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

sstephanie53

True Love Tarot Spread

Post by sstephanie53 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:40 pm

Hello,

I did a tarot reading for myself using the True Love spread. The first card, meaning my attitude about my relationship, was the Empress. The second card, representing my boyfriend's attitude, was the Six of Wands. The third card, for our connections (what we have in common), was the Three of Cups. The fourth card, our strengths, was the Nine of Swords (reversed). The fifth card, issues we must address, was the World (reversed). The last card, the "True Love" card (outcome) was the High Priestess.

I would like opinions on what this all means. From the way I understood the reading, it was very accurate, however I am confused about the sixth card. I know what the cards represent, or at least a few things each card stands for, and I'm confused about what the High Priestess would mean for my outcome. I was also confused about the Nine of Swords for strengths. It is reversed, and I'm not sure if the way I took it is correct by tarot standards. The book I have does not describe the Minor Arcana reversed meaning.

Any opinions or advice is very welcome :)

StormGirl Blue

Post by StormGirl Blue » Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:03 am

This is your reading so Im not so sure how valid my simple interpretation of it is..
what I get from the cards you mention is.. if you both work at it, it will work, at the end of the day rely on your intuitions. ( the high priestess represents feminine intuitions in short from my beliefs)..
perhaps one of you may need to let go of some feelings of guilt, or insecurity ( 9 of swords )..

thats not a reading on your spread, Im not familiar with this individual spread.. as I said this is your reading..this is just what I would take from it if the shoe was on my foot.

Return to “Tarot”