Tarot

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

hcp52

Post by hcp52 » Sat Jun 25, 2005 12:41 am

dear deborah
my daughter is not staying with me
she takes some funny decisions of course due to circumctances
but later on struggles
there are two questions rather three
1)whether she can go abroad
2)whether she will beget children how early married in 2002
3)dhe is about to leave a job for a new job wether she will get new job and when
thank u

Deborah

Readings

Post by Deborah » Sat Jun 25, 2005 3:35 am

Please see my writing I did under Tarot ..Titled IM SORRY

I can only do readings on you ..

If your daughter was the one asking these things then the question needs to come straight from her. IF she e-mails me I will post here..
I just feel this is a privacy issue. I know you mean well and you love her dearly but sometimes letting our children make the mistakes and learning the lessons on their own is the best we can do for them..that dont mean we can not be there to brush the knees off when they fall.
Mom the hardest thing is letting go of our kids and standing back and watching them make way into adult hood ...
If I can do anything for you let me know..Maybe I just misunderstood the question..let me know

Thanks so much
Deborah

hcp52

Post by hcp52 » Sat Jun 25, 2005 4:05 am

yes i understood your feelings
but she has been asking these questions to me since iknow littlebit of astrology
astrologically iwas finding both positive and negative feelings
so iwas interested to go for an unbiased opinion
thats it
thank u

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Sat Jun 25, 2005 4:11 am

hcp52 wrote:but she has been asking these questions to me since iknow littlebit of astrology
firstly welcome to sun signs. i hope you like this place. why dont you ask your daughter to join the forum and ask debbie... that way both of you can get answers that way.

Abhishek

forgottenlore

howdy deborah

Post by forgottenlore » Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:51 am

I would like to ask a question if possible?It is about love life of couse :smt003 .I have finally about to fix my life it seems to start comming around. I dont have problems meeting women it just that I get close then *poof* gone like a flash the chance I get. I know fate controls me big time and I see it happening. I just wondering what fate has in store for me in the love department. sometimes i wonder if it is something big and fate telling me dont screw up your life it is not time yet. Can you give me some insight. :smt017

swetha
Site Admin

Re: howdy deborah

Post by swetha » Thu Jun 30, 2005 1:03 pm

forgottenlore wrote:I would like to ask a question if possible?It is about love life of couse :smt003 .I have finally about to fix my life it seems to start comming around. I dont have problems meeting women it just that I get close then *poof* gone like a flash the chance I get. I know fate controls me big time and I see it happening. I just wondering what fate has in store for me in the love department. sometimes i wonder if it is something big and fate telling me dont screw up your life it is not time yet. Can you give me some insight. :smt017
hello forgottenlore,
pls read the forum guidelines.
post ur request for reading in a new post. it will b easy for Deborah too keep track of requests if she sees a new thread.
thanks
swetha

Lonna

just wondering

Post by Lonna » Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:55 pm

hi
I had a tarot card reading not to long ago but everything she told me so far everything has happend backwards I emailed her and she told me that sometimes when one is waiting for things to happen they can make it prolong but she never did tell me why it was all backwards so what I am wondering Deborah since you do do card readings why is everything backwards for me? its really depressing concidering she said good things about me and so far its jsut got worse :( so if you could let me know why that happend i would apprieciate it and if its not to much trouble if you could also read for me as well maybe it might be the same or maybe it would bring some light to the situation. thx

forgottenlore

Re: howdy deborah

Post by forgottenlore » Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:47 am

hello forgottenlore,
pls read the forum guidelines.
post ur request for reading in a new post. it will b easy for Deborah too keep track of requests if she sees a new thread.
thanks
swetha[/quote]

my bad thought she had her own dedicated thread :smt004

hcp52

Post by hcp52 » Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:29 pm

dear deborah
idid send an email
idont know wether u have recieved
will u pl reply
if not recieved i shall send again
thank you

raj

Post by raj » Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:41 pm

hello guys,
deborah..seems to have a lot on her hands...
keep up the good work :smt006

Deborah

Re: Just as a question ;)

Post by Deborah » Sun Aug 14, 2005 9:28 pm

Tsuki wrote:Depends on what you want to know..just ask a question.. :smt017
HI! Do you want me to ask you on here or in person???? .....oh well I'm asking you about the reading here. I thought about what I really wanted to know and I decided that I wanted to know weither or not I would get a book published and how soon. (comic book or novel)

Well talk to you latter

~*Tsuki*~[/quote]

I wonder how hard this one will be ... hmmm I kow what I wish it to say ...

samantha234

To Seema and hcp52

Post by samantha234 » Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:30 am

Hi, this is Samantha, :smt006
I am a new reader on the board, I just wanted to let you know that if you are still interested in learning tarot, Go to the rider-waite forum and check out the free tarot courses! Hope to see you there1 :)

Return to “Tarot”