Advice needed on reading please

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Gemlady

Advice needed on reading please

Post by Gemlady » Thu May 24, 2012 3:46 am

I'm also really sorry if this is a bit of a long thread but please take the time to read it.

The situation as it stands is this, A man has recently left my life, weren't together as he is with someone else, but we had a very deep connection and last week when I left my job (we worked together) I asked if we would stay in touch and he said didn't think we would, but that he loved me and will miss me very much.

I have been missing him horribly but had a feeling it wasn't done yet so I asked my cards If he would ever return to my life again and this is what I got:

I use The Sharman-Caselli deck and I tend to let the cards decide how they want to be placed and this time they ended up three in a row (I always read the cards left to right) with one card crossing the middle card (hope that makes sense).

Position 1: The King of Cups (left)

I feel this represents him as a person, he is very much in control of his emotions and he is keeping them hidden, almost like he is ignoring them as acknowledging them would make his life complicated. He is sat on a throne in the middle of the ocean almost like he is removing/isolating himself from the situation/me.

Position 2: The Lovers (middle)

I feel this card represents the situation he is in, there are 3 people on the card which would make sense with the love triangle aspect. He has to make a choice between the two of us (cupid is aiming the arrow at him) and he's still not sure which way to go...he's torn.

Position 3: Knight of Cups (right)

I feel this card represents his choice, he is on a white horse riding over a bridge he is returning. I feel he needs to go on an emotional journey, he will return (to me) my knight on a white steed and shining armour when this is done, and he is ready to give me his heart/love (in the picture it to me looks like he is holding out the cup he is carrying).

I then wondered what the time frame would be:

Position 4: 3 of Cups (crossed over the other cards)

I feel this is saying that he will return in a time frame of 2 weeks, 2 months or 2 years (there are two trees, 2 bushes on the card which give me that vibe) and it will be a time of great happiness and celebration for him/us when this happens.

I would really love some feedback on my interpretation of this reading as it helps me learn and also helps me to trust my own intuition a little bit more

Thank you :)

Return to “Tarot”