The Death Card

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Millie

The Death Card

Post by Millie » Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:12 am

Hi,

It's been a relatively stressful month (finishing up my last class for my degree, taking on extra admin duties at work, a death in the family, ect.) and I've been doing some self readings to see if it would help shed some light on things, especially on the work front. I've also started  tracking the cards I'm pulling. In the last three readings I've done I've pulled the Death card and in two of these I've also pulled the wheel of fortune.

The death card doesn't scare me, to me it just means changes are a imminent. I'm not sure if I'm reading this right. If anyone has any input about the consistency of pulling the death card and what else it could mean I'd appreciate it. If you need more of the readings I've done just let me know and I'll post them. Thanks!

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:01 am

The change or the end of something is imminent, as you already know it yourself. Having gone though what you have, things have got to change... nothing stays the same. However, could the consistency of the Death card also mean to you that these changes or that change will only come about IF you close certain chapters and look ahead for the new one(s)?

I believe major arcana indicates that change that change is immiment whether you instigate it or not. Please look around your life and see if you can trigger that change yourself.

Return to “Tarot”