Help w/ relationship spread interpretation

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

MissB23

Help w/ relationship spread interpretation

Post by MissB23 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:42 am

Hiiii :)

I'm a newbie and just wanted some insight into a spread I did for 'relationship potential'. I got the following and am trying to interpret what it means.

person 1 vs. person 2

The Hierophant & Death: Represents physical attraction between the 2 or lack of.
The Emperor & Magician: Represents mental/spiritual attraction between the 2 or lack of.
Knight of pentacles & Devil: Represents Hopes, Expectations & Fear in relationship.

Fool: Influences bringing us together.
7 of Swords:Obstacles keeping us apart

Eight of Wands & Page of Cups = Core relationship dynamic

druggedoncolor

Re: Help w/ relationship spread interpretation

Post by druggedoncolor » Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:38 pm

MissB23 wrote:Hiiii :)

I'm a newbie and just wanted some insight into a spread I did for 'relationship potential'. I got the following and am trying to interpret what it means.

person 1 vs. person 2

The Hierophant & Death: Represents physical attraction between the 2 or lack of.
The Emperor & Magician: Represents mental/spiritual attraction between the 2 or lack of.
Knight of pentacles & Devil: Represents Hopes, Expectations & Fear in relationship.

Fool: Influences bringing us together.
7 of Swords:Obstacles keeping us apart

Eight of Wands & Page of Cups = Core relationship dynamic

First glance, person 2 seems to be going after person 1 because they see the other as breath of fresh air. Perhaps they've been single for most of their lives and/or they've been in a really committed relationship and is seeking change. This person does seem to be a trickster and I would be very careful with them. There seems to be a sudden connection with person 1 from person 2. The devil represents obsessions and co-dependency. Perhaps that person 2 is rather obsessed with person 1 and wants to do something about it but is afraid of something and is holding them down. 7/swords is betrayal and miscommunication. I do think person 1 or person 2 may be getting mixed signals from the other. There seems to be a lot of opposing energies. Person 1 sees person 2 as marriage potential, someone they can go steady with and essentially their "knight in shining armor". Ahhh, the core dynamic seems to be innocent crush and sexual attraction. One person just has an innocent crush and the other one seems to just like the other person because of the sexual attraction between the two. In the end I don't see a relationship potential but merely one person lusting after the other while the other has deeper feelings. Its really out of balance.

MissB23

Post by MissB23 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:52 pm

Thank you druggedoncolor. I am person 1 and 'he' is person 2. He's actually the one giving me mixed signals and so from what you wrote, I take it as him having 'lust' for me, purely sexual while in the one with the innocent crush.

*sigh* guys. This explains why I was told not to get 'emotionally attached'. The cards make sense now.

Return to “Tarot”