new job

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

cherry88

new job

Post by cherry88 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:10 pm

Hi everyone,

will I get a new job before the end of the year ?

I drew 8 wands - 6 pentacles - 6 cups ( RW - no position )

i see the 8 of wands as news of someone giving me some money , I hope it's an employer but I have no idea what the 6 of cups is doing here lol !

pls help ??  :smt107

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:17 am

Why do you think eight of wands is someone giving you money?

It can be anything imminent..... going to happen anytime soon.... It is still an unfinished journey and things have not reached their conclusion.. Things are in the air but soon will touch earth and bear their results..... It can be anything but I do not think it is someone giving you money.

Six of Pentacles is all about give and take. Compromise and reaching a fair juncture. It could be that you will have to fork out some money or that you will also be receiving some. However, I dont see it in terms of money exchanging hands; it is for me as follows: if you are giving too much, then be prepared to receive and if you are not giving (and only receiving whether money, energy, love, work... etc) then you cannot expect to receive further unless you start giving back yourself.

Six of Cups.. refers to a connection from the past. Because it is the Cups suit we may be inclined to think of a romantic nature; however, it can also be a connection from the past might be coming through this job situation or someone from the past may be instrumental... Whatever the case, the six of cups does not herald something  bad.

Do not ask Yes or No questions... you wil not get a clear answer.

Hope the above will clarify matters for you a bit.

cherry88

Post by cherry88 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:34 pm

sorry , I meant the 6 of pence looks like receiving some money, sorry about that. You're right about the yes or no questions ... what you're saying could definitely be true ... I`ll keep you posted.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:14 pm

All the best on the job front... let us know what happens :)

Return to “Tarot”