Understanding my ex: interpretation help?

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

MissB23

Understanding my ex: interpretation help?

Post by MissB23 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:53 am

Hello :)

I recently had a break up and was having trouble letting go. Just needed a little help interpreting this spread I did, trying to understand that last relationship.

1-Past, what brought you two together- SEVEN OF WANDS
2-Foundation, what was keeping you together- STAR
3-Why you stayed with him- FIVE OF CUPS
4-Why he stayed with you- PAGE OF WANDS
5-Did he really love you- THE MAGICIAN
6-Why you wanted to be with him/what attracted you to him- JUDGEMENT
7-Was he using you - QUEEN OF SWORDS
8-Dispite his flaws, was he good for you - DEVIL
9-Why you split up/why things didnt work- ACE OF WANDS

I see this as a relationship I needed to learn a lesson from. It caused me grief and he was just attracted to me physically. I had hope. He didn't love me yet I was drawn to him as a soulmate. He used me, wasn't good for me and it didn't work cuz he met someone else??

That's just what I get but I'd love to have feedback.

xPersephonex

Post by xPersephonex » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:03 am

Hey MissB,
I hope this helps shed some light on your reading in some way.

Your fierce energy and determination brought you together.
Your potential and what you were able to achieve/offer was very attractive to the other person.

Hope was keeping you two together.
It seems together all your faith was invested into this relationship and you both had high hopes.
You both aspired to be more than you could have possibly imagined and together you were optimistic.

You stayed with him because you possibly felt unsure of what else was out there for you.You were content to stay where you were
even though it doesn't seem very fulfilling.Your happiness wasn't there and although you still had some contentment, it seems like
this was enough for a relationship to stay strong.I also get the feeling like you may have settled for less? or more so out of convenience...I feel like you were too good for this person?

He stayed because of the creativity that came from the relationship.
The passion and the youthful fire it brought to you both seems to be evident with this card.
His feelings for you were true, he had all tools required to be with you and love you, but he may not have shown you or utilized them well enough.

You were attracted to him because it felt like something new, something finally awakening not only inside yourself but in this other person too.
You were finally able to let the past go and find someone new that at the time was meant to come into your life when they did.

Was he using you?
To a degree he may have been manipulating you with his words.He may have come across as very sharp tongued and almost 'cold' these were issues that he was dealing with and that weren't your fault.
He may have been good for you in the start, but as the devil shows, it seems his personality wouldn't have benefited you at all.
He may have been acting out in secretive ways or not being completely honest with you about certain things.

Things didn't work out because the creativity that you both felt you had, wasn't there anymore.
New beginnings of passion , desire and loyalty no longer existed in this relationship.
It seems that it had taken it's course and the best thing to do was end this in order for you to find the happiness that you deserve.

Return to “Tarot”