love spread

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

tarotadvice

love spread

Post by tarotadvice » Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:34 am

There was a spread that had to do with finding true love. It was a 7 card spread, and the first question was "will the querent find true love?" I pulled out a 10 of swords. I forget what the other 6 cards were, but is this the ultimate answer, meaning no, I won't be able to find true love?

Thank you

Aquo

Post by Aquo » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:07 pm

Ask your self a question: do you really want to find your truly love in the first place. If you do, than what are you waiting for. Just because some cards said you wont, it doesn't mean that it is impossible now. Do not give up on your dreams, even though they do say the truth sometimes, you should not ever give up on your dreams.

We only live once :)

~aquo

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:29 pm

What is True Love?
Is there True Love?

Why would you consult the cards if you will find your true love?
Moreover, if you have forgotten what the other cards were, what is the point in asking the question?

As Aquo said, just get on with your life - true or untrue love, you have one life to live.

Rohiniranjan

Re: love spread

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:42 am

tarotadvice wrote:There was a spread that had to do with finding true love. It was a 7 card spread, and the first question was "will the querent find true love?" I pulled out a 10 of swords. I forget what the other 6 cards were, but is this the ultimate answer, meaning no, I won't be able to find true love?

Thank you
Dear "TA",

I read your sharings on this Mystic Board in Tarot and Astrology subfora!

Please do not be taken aback or feel 'pushed in the corner' just because you are just beginning to explore this wonderful realm!

Since I got lucky, all the way back in the eighties when cyber-reality was just beginning its Tandava (Indian Shiva Dance of ...?), my Father's Day gift or hommage had been very simple! What I do in Internet cyberreality!

Just a tiny gesture of eternal gratitude!

Over the years I have been blessed with and a few I personally purchased -- card sets, pendulums (pendula/pendulae?) and crystal balls and rocks and gemstones and many many more than those, HUMANS who shared their stories and experiences with the cards and trinkets and gemstones and so on and so on...!

Were all those wrong, confused, not using the right amulet, ill-advised?

Were all those or some of those, ill-suited, overly impatient, even greedy?

Let us say, you have decided to use cards for guidance!

First learn to feel LOVE for the cards and not simply use those as tools!

Same for pendulum or crystals or astrology and its 'spread'!

Until that happens, you like others will continue to buy book after book, software after software, deck after deck, and SOON you will end up with enough inventory to start a NEWAGE SHOP, but no ...

Love, Light, Observations!

Tarotbycyndee

10 of Swords

Post by Tarotbycyndee » Wed May 22, 2013 7:47 pm

ten is the end, SO its the final stage. The ten of swords i usually see being stabbed in the bag,  its showing me the pain is ending. the 9 of swords is the nightmare card so to move on the ten of swords, then end of the cycle this shows me the end. With every ending we can start the next phase, so no, i don't think this card is telling you, you will not find true love.

with out knowing the other cards its hard to say what the message of the 10 of swords is.

What you can do is pull out the 10 of swords and use it as a signifactor for a new spread.

Return to “Tarot”