how i can use the card to annwer yes or not

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

voltec2002

how i can use the card to annwer yes or not

Post by voltec2002 » Fri Jul 15, 2005 12:44 pm

to a question
or to know importanta thing with not much cards

Deborah

ONe Card spread

Post by Deborah » Fri Jul 15, 2005 6:13 pm

The answer to your question is to do a one card reading...as u would do ur other cards ..just pull one card over and interpret based on that one card.

Hope this helps
Deborah

Sabhel

Post by Sabhel » Mon Jul 18, 2005 8:45 am

another simple one you may like to try is with five cards focus and think of your question if you can get a mental vision of it as your shuffling then cut the deck if you do or feel need to and lay out your five cards

the cards up are yes
the cards down are no
count the difference and your answer will be there if you need more explanation to the current question just try to interpret what the cards are saying to you for better insight.
have fun and good luck,
Sabhel

Firefly

Post by Firefly » Tue Jul 26, 2005 12:09 am

Hi voltec2002
The method i use for a yes/no question is that i take all the queens and all the kings out of the deck and concentrate on my question... queens are a yes and Kings are a no

hope this works for you
firefly :smt006

Sabhel

hello another method I have learned may help

Post by Sabhel » Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:22 am

Hello Sabhel here again.

Another method I have learned for a yes/no which has worked well for me is wands and cups are Yes and swords and pentacles are NO. I always try to interpret the cards or use a clairifier card to specific cards that need more clairification to the reading if needed as to why my answer has come up Yes or No re: the question asked.

I go with my instincts with cards and find it harder sometimes for me to do my own readings " like I don't want to see the truth sometimes maybe" LOL.
Good luck to you and hope you find which work best for you. I seen on a post in here earlier re: kings and Queens and like this idea also and really think these court cards as well can answer questions re: the situation an why the answer was yes or no ....luck and happiness,
Sabhel

Return to “Tarot”