New Members wishing to learn Tarot.

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

cybee

New Members wishing to learn Tarot.

Post by cybee » Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:46 am

Hi,
My name is Simon (aka Cybee) and I am also new to MB. I have volunteered my services as a Tarot teacher and reader. I will be posting all sorts of articles, lessons, and exercises, for you to learn or just practice in your own time.

Please (PM) me if you have any questions on Tarot and I will be very happy to chat with you regarding your enquiry/question. Please don't be afraid to ask me anything!

"THAT'S WHAT I AM HERE FOR"

To help and assist in any matters dealing with Tarot.

Thank you for joining Mystic Board, I am sure, as everyone else here is, that you will have a very pleasant stay and experience the great friendliness that makes this Forum so popular.

Kind regards

Cybee

brneyes624

Learning Tarot Card Reading and getting a Tarot card reading

Post by brneyes624 » Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:15 am

Hi Cybee,

My name is Anna Stephens.  I am going through some tough times right now and I am curious to see what the cards have to say.  I was raised by my grandmother she was spanish and a white healer and I would always watch her read the cards to other people.  She always tried to get me to learn it but I was scared and didn't want to learn then.  I do now.  She would say that I had a gift and would someday find it.  Not to be scared of it.  I do remember alot about the way she would heal people but never have try it on anybody but I do know how.  About certain herbs and prayers.  Can you help me?

viki111

Post by viki111 » Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:49 pm

i am glad that a real teacher has decided to help us.
anyway i want to ask you do you have a favourite deck and if yes which is it and why did you choose it. Another thing i'd like to know is how long did it take you to learn to read the cards.

BLouise

Post by BLouise » Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:28 pm

Hi Viki111 - I'm sorry to tell you that we no longer have a tarot teacher.  If you are interested in learning tarot we still have a class and we are helping each other.  Here are a couple useful links if you would like to join us:

Tarot lessons: http://mysticboard.org/viewforum.php?f=80

Student Roll call: http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=18548 post here if you are going to join the class.  You may also post any questions you might have here so other students can help you out.

Good luck!

gerrbear

Post by gerrbear » Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:02 am

Hi folks, I am a raw rookie that would like to give tarot a try. I have just rec'd a Rider Waite deck,,,,,,haven't even taken the celophane off it yet. So if I ask really basic questions, please be tolerant.

gerrbear

BLouise

Post by BLouise » Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:14 pm

gerrbear - welcome to the class and don't worry about asking questions there are several other students here to guide you.

Return to “Tarot”